Ideas of the old Cadet room in PD - Denied

Bill Danger

What you want to see? - I'm trying to have a use for the old Cadet room in the PD, I was thinking a shooting range with some panels explaining each of the standard weapons that PD can use and an area you can test your weapon out. Or we could make it a Lounge with a few couches and vending machines so PD have an area to chill out. Or maybe we could turn it into a vehicle recognition panel area where PD can learn all the vehicles so during a pursuit they can rapidly call out what they are chasing. Or, just a planning room with a map table in the center so PD can plan patrols and raids on compounds. Or it could just become the SCU command room idk.

Why should we add it? - It adds a purpose to the room so it isn't just a waste of space and processing power for the server.

What are the advantages of having this? - As I stated above, it would make it so the space is not a waste of processing power for the server to render.

Who is it mainly for? - PD

Links to any content - N/A

Major -Support

I think we should keep this room as is and make the OFC spawn in that room so they know what they can and cant do so there not just running around doing stuff they would get warned for.

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD