Blackbeard player report

The CI Zero

4 hours ago, Blackbeard said:

and didn't shoot the E4 right away.

Unless im an idiot, it shows in most, if not all logs of your fights with e4 as you as an "instigator" meaning you did shot first or at least started combat with e4 outside spawn first. If it wasnt for that piece of evidence i would of said this was just a unlucky situation for E4 as their spawn happens to be there but the fact you instigated combat first with "Fresh" new spawns is what concerns me.

We have a rule in CI which states you only begin combat with a player who has just ran out of spawn after they have shot you, this makes sure that they are ready and back in rp and given the correct/fair amount of time to react for combat. (We use this with fresh new gensec spawns as we have to walk past their bunks on the daily) 

I'll be leaving a +/-support as i think Blackbeard should of allowed e4 more time to leave their spawn at a fair distance but i also still believe this was one of those "shitty moments"

5 minutes ago, Coltable said:

We have a rule in CI which states you only begin combat with a player who has just ran out of spawn after they have shot you, this makes sure that they are ready and back in rp and given the correct/fair amount of time to react for combat. (We use this with fresh new gensec spawns as we have to walk past their bunks on the daily) 

The very first E4 I shot yes I did instigate it, the E4 was running around on top of their bunks for awhile and I didn't shoot, the moment I took my first shot was when he stood still away from base, now the other instigations was when the other E4 found out where I was and we began shooting at each other. I didn't automatically shoot someone right as they walked out, only time I did is when me and the E4 locked eyes and they were preparing to shoot.

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

6 hours ago, The CI Zero said:

Third person abusing 

Where in the MOTD does it say that your not allowed to do this?

4 hours ago, [GL] Lucifer said:

- Support

- This isn't spawn camping, it just look like all of you got beat by a single person.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

I think there's a bit of a lack of evidence for Spawncamping.
Third person abusing isn't really a thing we've ever enforced. I'm quite sure that most people in combat branches do it, and saying now that it's a violation of MOTD would probably cause a fair share of issue's.

• Thanks 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• Catsro locked this topic