General Suggestion - Change the clearance level required to enter SCP 079 CC - Accepted [Completed]

recon

What are you suggesting? - I am suggesting to change the clearance level for the door to 079's CC to level 3 (currently at level 4).

How would this change better the server? - When a researcher wants to test on SCP 079 now, they will have to have a senior cmd+ to help them enter the containment chamber. This is a huge waste of time and it could be fixed by allowing level 3 keycards to access SCP 079's CC. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - I don't see any issues with this change.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Researcher

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -215896372_GarrysMod3_9_20214_23_18PM.thumb.png.bcd528fa2cf40e4e8f31f127d39df215.png

Edited by recon

• recon changed the title to General Suggestion - Change the clearance level required to enter SCP 079 CC

+Support

I mean... it was Level 3 on the other maps, and there were no problems.

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

Oh, I already fixed this earlier, shouldn't be an issue anymore.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

1 hour ago, Phillers said:

Oh, I already fixed this earlier, shouldn't be an issue anymore.

Gracias Amigo.

But anyways +support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 2 years later...