Your In-game: SNR Brandt 1D37

Your SteamID: SteamID -> STEAM_0:0:556879029

The admin's name in-game: john newson

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

[GL] John Newsom

What warning did you receive:rdm

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561199074023786

Why do you think this warn was false: so me and 3 other cops were riding around when we saw a swat member being shot so we started to shot at the person that was shooting him the swat member said to stop shoting but did not say why so then the person killed the swat member so all 3 of us shot at him and a ofc kill the person so i think this is false because we did not know why he was shooting at him and the swat person did not give a advert saying reset or something to know that he was going to die so we just did what people would do and help a fellow officer so for example say i was shooting at your friend irl and you and your friend had a gun would you protect your friend so if you would thats what i did i was protecting him and i did not know what happend tell i was put in the staff sit

Any extra information:

-support

sprt asked for a reset so i start to shoot him as he sat there still then after this they start to shoot me sprt screams very loudly to stop like 10 times and when they finally do i finish the reset. they begin to gun me down after being told to not shoot me and that it was a reset. 

Edited by ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

-Support 

Ok so a gov. asked for a reset from soul. Soul started to reset him and 3 officers started shooting him, but the Officer that asked for the reset was in the voice range of the other two officers, so they herd it clearly.  The officers stoped shooting and then got the reset. But after the officer died the other officers shot him after being told it was a reset. (This is basically what soul said)

Edited by John Newsom

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

7 minutes ago, John Newsom said:

-Support 

Ok so a gov. asked for a reset from soul. Soul started to reset him and 3 officers started shooting him, but the Officer that asked for the reset was in the voice range of the other two officers, so they herd it clearly.  The officers stoped shooting and then got the reset. But after the officer died the other officers shot him after being told it was a reset. (This is basically what soul said)

Shouldn’t resets be done privately ? I swear people say this all the time

13 minutes ago, John Newsom said:

-Support 

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

1 hour ago, John Newsom said:

-Support 

Yeah its a reset but I would listen to tac since they are tech above you.

minisigforums.webp

5 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support

sprt asked for a reset so i start to shoot him as he sat there still then after this they start to shoot me sprt screams very loudly to stop like 10 times and when they finally do i finish the reset. they begin to gun me down after being told to not shoot me and that it was a reset. 

9 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

18 hours ago, John Newsom said:

-Support 

After hearing John's side they really shouldn't have shot him. 

Yes resets should be done in private to avoid stuff like this, but they knew, and shot him anyways.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC