Barrett's Stormtrooper Vice Commander Application

Bear_

Would Barrett make a good Stormtrooper Vice Commander?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would Barrett make a good Stormtrooper Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

ST HVYL MAJ Barrett 6150

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Stormtroopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

Since day one, the ST battalion has been my primary life and the bulk of my time and effort has gone into trying to increase the reputation, moral, and overall life of this battalion. I have never stopped trying to improve it in any way. Part of this stemmed from great leadership and instruction from previous and current officers/ST command. I would like to be ST Vice Commander because I enjoy the challenge of command and I believe that it is something that will strive you to be better and to set that example for the next trooper. It is something I strive to get better at whenever I am on and I believe that I would make a good candidate for the next ST Vice Commander. I want to continue to see this battalion improve and meet its potential.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

318 hours (just shy of 2 weeks)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Commander/Vice Commander is to ensure the battalion functions smoothly, as intended, and to keep activity up. As well as to coordinate between different battalions for different issues or potential sims/joint trainings. I believe battalion Command is there to set that example to the officers and nco's to follow and lead by. Also to keep documentation/SOPs/training orders and rosters up to date.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

Stormtroopers is a battalion that benefits best from having a strong and full command structure and I believe I would make a good fit in the VCMDR position because I have been dedicated to the ST battalion since joining the server and continue to follow the rules/COC/and lead to the best of my ability. I have demonstrated strong leadership skills in my time as a NCO and Officer and believe the qualities I have shown as both would make a strong fit for Vice Commander.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be on at least 4-5 times a week. I try to be on everyday but with work that is not always possible.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

19 hours ago, Predator said:

+Support

+Active

+Knows what he is doing.

+Very Nice and Friendly 

Good Luck!

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COL | Former ImperialRP Senior Moderator | Banned by Luci

SCP-RP SEC CPL | Former MilitaryRP Spetsnaz 2LT

+ Support

- An active Stormtrooper officer, who knows what he needs to do as a higher ranking officer.

- Has good balance between making the game enjoyable, while also keeping it professional and serious when required.

- After working with him in IC for a little while, I would be proud to see him become the next ST VCMDR.

Good Luck Barrett!

501st Vice Commander IC SSE SGT

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.cc4adb98004435283118aa4359b4e6e6.gif

Great Officer +

Ever since barret got  promoted to sub branch lead for heavy he got more people in also reforming it into the most active sub branch in ST

Always calm +

Always helpful +

Working hard to help ST +

I would suggest trying to remake some of the docus if you ever get vcmdr 

Barrett ultimately is the best option out of everyone 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support
-Actively follows Officer SOP
-Great leader for Stormtroopers
-Completely deserves the position 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 3/8/2021 at 3:11 AM, EdgyDabz said:

+ Support

- An active Stormtrooper officer, who knows what he needs to do as a higher ranking officer.

- Has good balance between making the game enjoyable, while also keeping it professional and serious when required.

- After working with him in IC for a little while, I would be proud to see him become the next ST VCMDR.

Good Luck Barrett!

Definitely deserves Vice he knows what hes doing and does it well!!