spookytoastboi

In-game name:Spook

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:503209502

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Shock MSG/Purge PVT

Have you donated to the server?:No

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:Yes,ERP

How much time do you have on the server?:1 Week

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: Decently, i've read up on some lore recently 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:i want to make sure everyone has fun on the server

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: ive been on the server for one week and ive always

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:No but i want to try

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:No but i want to learn

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: Raiders attacked the ship to steal the empires new weaponized technology and sell them on the black market

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):No but i think i could learn

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):No but i want to try

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:Yes

• 2 weeks later...

-Support
Want the role show the effort, the GM team needs people who will put the effort into it, you not being able to put a decent app together shows me straight away you aren't bothered either way. Please improve on your Application quality.

Good Luck!

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

-Support

- Very weak app

- Not active

- No poll

- Don't really think you're fit for the position

As GMs you have to put effort and show you're willing to go above and beyond. If you can't make more than a sentence for an application what makes us think you would be able to write a decent story.

Edited by milford

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

Denied

Reapply in 2 weeks

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png