TMOD Application - Denied

Drako

What is your in-game name?: Drako

What is your steam name?: Drako

What is your steam ID?: 76561198905626789 

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I played summer 2018 until my steam got hacked and now I have been playing on my new account about a month or a bit longer.

What date did you make your forums account? Feb 18th 2021 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 4 i am in the mids of getting my homophobia and rdm appealed. If you need more background on the situation i would be more than happy to explain:) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CzGn74Qu5PmibqQFN_3_yL4PKtzq-Zpl7eZvjTvexyo/edit?usp=sharing

Have you donated? yes about 40$

What rank are you applying for? Tmod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? nope

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: yep

Timezone: PST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I have been on this server for over a month now and i have tried to help as many people get started either giving money or teaching how to base (fading doors, keypads ect…) or telling them the basic motd and i really want to take it to the next level now by enforcing the rules and teaching the rules and just making a good non biais environment for people to RP in. I would really like the chance to keep gaminglight going smoothly for as long as possible and I feel like I can really help do that. This server has brought me some of my favorite memories and I want to keep doing that and trying to help out as much as possible. I am on all day and all night and when night comes around a lot of mass rdm goes on and i would really like to stop that so people in different time zones like Australia and so on can money grind and have fun!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Firstly, i would bring them to a secluded area so no one can hear and we can be in a safe environment. Secondly i would politely ask them to stop and If they continue i would go on to gag them and if they are cursing in chat i would mute them. Lastly i would ask to listen to both sides of the story and then proceed to ask for video evidence from both players, if the video clearly shows the massRDM i would give them a formal warning for massRDM/NCWS, then i would call in a higher up to come ban them for 5 days because of the massRDM

-Support
Was Perm Blacklisted

Edited by ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

-Support

You got warned not to long ago prob like 5 hours ago.

Kinda minging

Don't know who you are.

Decent Application

Just get more noticed in the community and improve not being minge! that's all best of luck!

Edited by MiniEpic

minisigforums.webp

3 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

Kinda minging

Don't know who you are.

Decent Application

Just get more noticed in the community and improve not being minge! that's all best of luck!

the Warn is getting appealed rn:)

7 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

Kinda minging

Don't know who you are.

Decent Application

I see no warn appeal up my friend don’t respond on your own app differing against people who write +/- supports. Other than that, good luck!

10 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

Kinda minging

Don't know who you are.

Decent Application

I changed my app as I didn’t know you were warned today 

also I don’t see a poll(may just be me not sure)

also responded to app 

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

+Support

-Active

-Friendly

One bad thing is you getting warned like not too long ago but other than that you're good

Goodluck!

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

3 hours ago, Santa (BOH) said:

-Support
- No poll 
- Havent seen you (might be my time zone)

- Aslo warned recently

Replied to own post, no poll and the RDM warn is valid as the person you RDM'd, please do post your warn appeal for it if you want the video evidence I have against you will disprove the appeal.

That bald Aussie Guy

I mean you kinda admitted to using an alt account in application but if you got hacked nothing you can do about it.

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

+support 

on everyday 

helps out lots of people

friendly to new players 

Does not argue in situations 

has a lot of potential on the staff team

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

-support

-no poll

-does help new players tho

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

9 hours ago, Santa (BOH) said:

-Support
- No poll 
- Havent seen you (might be my time zone)

- Aslo warned recently

Overall, I think you need to work on just a few more things to be staff. Good Luck Though!

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

• Laughing 2

PoliceRP Manager