Diamond's Gamemaster Application

DFESTE

Should I be a GameMaster  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a GameMaster

• Yes Absolutely
    • Maybe Next Time

Please use the following format when making an application for Gamemaster. Remember, the longer the better!

Make sure to add a poll to your application!

In-game name: Diamond

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24898702

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: My highest rank is a FL (officer) on SF, and being the I think 4th highest rank in the sentry subdivision.

Have you donated to the server?: Yes, around 30 pound I think

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?: 1week, although i have been apart of the community for almost 2-3 month

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know the lore decent enough to do events, I watched all the series, read some comics and id say i know out of 10 about 5 or 6/10

The series of the lore goes:

Episode I (Phantom Menace) released in: 1999

Episode II (Attack of the clones) released in: 2002

Star wars: Clone wars released in: present 2008

Episode III (revenge of the sith) released in: 2005

Solo: A Star Wars Story released in: 2018

Star Wars Rebels released from: 2014-2018

Rogue One released in: 2016

Episode IV: A New Hope released in: 1977

Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back Released in: 1980

Episode VI: Return of the Jedi Released in: 1983

The Mandalorian Released in: present 2019

Star Wars: Resistance Released from: 2018-2020

Episode VII: The Force Awakens Released in: 2015

Episode VIII: The Last Jedi Released in: 2017

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Released in: 2019

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to become a gamemaster because I wish to assist other gamemasters do events, and as I respect the server and what the rules are. I notice that a lot less events have been happening due to playercount, and GM are scared to do them due to if they crash the server they loose their rank so I wish to try turn that around and get events more common when playercount is high.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: On many other Roleplay servers, I have reached ranks higher than Admin, I co-owned a server once and I also have 3600 hours on my current main account (which is all put into roleplay) so I know what i'm doing

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes, I have spent a lot of time with ULX, and have managed to make some personal commands when I co-owned a server

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes, I have hosted events on multiple star wars servers I have played, I have also been in many events on this server so I know the basics of this server's GM.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

On ship event: ISB 2LT  Franklin comes on board with large supplies ordered by the havoc for personal use, it turns out the ISB sneaked on multiple rebel high rankings onto the ship. As the havoc open their supplies they get ambushed by the 3 rebels. The rebels run around, killing everyone they see but staying away from major points such as brig, bridge, mhb, shb and any small spaces. Eventually all the rebels die but the surrendered rebel (Buddha'd) CMDR, gets captured by IF and gives in all information to the camp they have down on hoth gathering supplies and making a temporary base to destroy the ISD. (leads to an off-ship when next event can be held)

Continued off ship event: The ISD's forces go down to hoth to destroy the Forward Operating Rebel Base (FORB), there are 2 rebels and 1 force user inside the base with an army of soldiers (numbers depending on playercount) on high alert for any attacks. The ISD's forces attack the FORB, getting rid of all remaining forces but the force user which surrenders and gives in information then being executed by troopers. 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give <playerid/prefix(@/^/*)> <weaponid/weaponname> !give SIM E-11D 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model <playerid/prefix(@/^/*)> <playermodel> 

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes, many many times.

Edited by DFESTE

+Support

- Good looking application

- Shown drive to join GM's going to interviews before applying

• Gaminglight Love 1

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

• 2 weeks later...

Very unfortunate for the GM team that you have resigned, however good application and good luck in your future endeavours!

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

On 3/6/2021 at 12:51 AM, Blizzard said:

+Support

- Good looking application

- Shown drive to join GM's going to interviews before applying

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

Accepted

Contact a V+ to recieve TGM training

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png