• no

In-game name: Oops

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:572355793

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: FL in SF

Have you donated to the server?: yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: no

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: no

How much time do you have on the server?: 2 years

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know the starwars lore very well I have seen all the movies and read some of the comics

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: well the main reason I want to become gamemaster is because Im very experienced with events and how they work. I have good knowledge with the lore of starwars and the characters, I have good knowledge of the races and planets in the starwars universe. making it less of a hassle when we want to use different characters and different races. one of the main reasons that I want to be apart of the gamemaster team is because I love doing events and know how to host/ help in them. I love starwars and would love to have a opportunity to host events in imperial rp. I love gaminglight and would love to be apart of the gamemaster team.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: well i was a trusted staff member on Imperial RP, who never really broke any rules. this is shown by my 0 warn count. I have been a member of gaming light for 2 years and know all the rules. I am also very active and very mature. I will always follow orders given to me and I will always stay respectful.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I am a Mod on this server 

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I know how they function but I have not been a GM before 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

on ship event: three rebel troopers disguise themselves as clone troopers they hack into the radio/comms system and say that they are clone troopers transferring from another ship to this ship. once excepted they will find a droid and hack into its memory and its general settings, and give it orders to goto the bridge and download imperial secrets. then they will call upon the rebels to get them out of the ship.

off ship event: information was received about a possible rebel base, we gear up get a debrief going and explain the mission then we goto what ever planet its on and try destroy the rebel base. there would be two jedi masters there this is when the sith would step in and kill or capture the jedi  

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give (player name) (weapon) !give ^ (weapon name) for yourself

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model ^ (model) !model (player name) (model)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: yes

Edited by awyedica

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2021 at 11:42 PM, DFESTE said:

+Rep

~Effort Put into application

~Long time on the server

~Is staff on the server, is trustworthy

~Knows what hes doing

Goodluck Manjini!

I Can defiantly say you know what your doing so +support and good luck

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

+Support

Detailed App, I've seen you be active in SF as well so activity shouldn't be an issue for you which is a great + for the GM team

Good Luck! I hope to meet you in the GM team and see you provide the server with great events!

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

On 3/22/2021 at 3:42 PM, Mr.E said:

+Support

Detailed App, I've seen you be active in SF as well so activity shouldn't be an issue for you which is a great + for the GM team

Good Luck! I hope to meet you in the GM team and see you provide the server with great events!

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

Accepted!
Contact a V+ to receive TGM Training.

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png