new pd tac models - Denied

Mike Simoa

What you want to see? - Different or new PD tac models

Why should we add it? -  The current models are low poly and aren't really appealing. Changing it may give another reason to join the job.

What are the advantages of having this? - More people playing pd tac, as I personally think a appealing model goes a long way in terms of selecting one compared to another.

Who is it mainly for? - Government mains

Links to any content - The ones suggested by drippy below

Edited by Mike Simoa

-Support

The file is 11MB and it doesn't even look that good. Here is 3 models I found, which are already on the server that I think could be used. (Last one does have SWAT, so probably not that one, but the other 2 could be possible.) 2 of the models could be used, one for light tac, and one for heavy tac.

(First one is practically the same one as the current model, but imo its slightly better.)

SYuJZdL.png

Model Path: models/gta5/noose/noosepm.mdl

WfUDa6g.png

Model Path: models/piket_playermodel/piket_playermodel.mdl

tZlsIKi.png

Model Path: models/player/bfh_pro.mdl

Edit:

This could also work, kinda a meme tho 

lwUShPI.png

Model Path: models/gta5/juggernautpm.mdl

Edited by Drippy

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

+ Support

The models now look like a child under the age of 4 tried to freehand the Mona Lisa and spilled his chocolate milk all over his pencils which proceeded to turn them into Kirkland off-brand watercolors but instead of water its a disgustingly rich and viscous Chocolate milk. In my opinion that is. Maybe not the ones in the post but different ones for sure.

Edited by John Kyle
  • Laughing 1