[Blackout] John Spree's Officer Application

Blackoutx

What is your In Game Name?

Blackout

What is your Agent Name?

John Spree

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad?

2/11/2021

Why Do You Want To Become An Squad Lead? [150+ Words] 

I'd like to become an officer to help further the battalion and I feel like if I get this Squad lead spot I could do more For the people within the Inferno squad. As an NCO I am not able to fully engage with everyone, Because I am seen as someone who can only Do tryouts or missions. I want to be able to stand out more and show myself to everyone including High command that by achieving the rank of officer I can take one step further to my goal of enhancing my leadership skills and understanding of how to become a better leader. I want to show the High command I have what it takes to be an officer and move people up the ranks or If unfit to do the job remove them. So we can keep this battalion On The Professional side and do our job to the utmost efficiency. Ever since I have joined inferno I just wanted to be able to do the most I could for everyone and myself, I want to be able to help Inferno with greater responsibility and I think that this role could help me accomplish that.

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [75+ Words] 

I am active and always their helping the enlisted with questions or situations that require Knowledge that they do not yet Posses. I preform tryouts that show them how to Properly Deal with Situations that Require Our Skills and proficiencies. I am always there to help out and show them what to do, I would like to have this role To further show off how I could help hone their skills in combat With PVE/PVP sims with the Other Agents or other battalions to Increase their combat ability against rebel scum. I think if I could do that more often I would Be able to Tone them to be More Elite Agents than they already are and I want to see that happen for them.

How many strikes do you have?

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Command Team? 

My qualifications are that I have been in Purge before as an SNCO, and now I am an SNCO in Inferno, I am Also an NCO within DT. I know this may not count, But on an MRP Server I was the rank of CPT and it helped my further understand my role as an officer; I had to stand out to the Soldiers and show them My Leadership skills and responsibility's As an Officer. I would love to do that again and work with the Agents on a deeper level to show them the experiences I have Gained During my time there for over six months. I have been known to be Blunt and forward with people and do not take sides and I am not bias, I judge situations based off Evidence instead of just jumping to conclusions without knowing everything that is going on. I have a strong presence within the Battalion; and with the Enlisted and Officers, I am known To be personal and understanding with the Other Agents, I'd like to Show them that they have a leader they can rely on About anything in or out of game.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period? 

Yes

Edited by Blackoutx
  • Dislike 3

• Blackoutx changed the title to [Blackout] John Spree's Officer Application

+Support

• Cares about Inferno Squad.
  • Does his job well as a Head Agent.
  • Is always active and does lots of tryouts.
  • ALWAYS makes sure enlisted know their place and gets on them when they do bad things.
  •  Fixing the grammar would make this 10x better.
  • Give more detail in the answers.
  • Like 1

spacer.png
  Ex. Admin | Ex. Gideon Hask

4 hours ago, Blackoutx said:

What is your In Game Name? Blackout

What is your Agent Name? John Spree

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? 2/11/2021

Why Do You Want To Become An Squad Lead? [150+ Words]  I'd like to become an officer to help further the battalion and I feel like if I get this Squad lead spot I could do more. As an NCO I am not able to fully engage with everyone because. I am seen as someone who can only Do tryouts or missions. I want to be able to stand out more and show myself to everyone including High command, My goal is to make it to Squad lead and further my leadership and understanding of how to become a better leader. I want to show the High command I have what it takes to be an officer and to move people up the ranks or remove them. So we can keep this battalion on their active side. Ever since I have joined inferno I just wanted to be able to do the most I could for everyone and myself I want to be able to help Inferno more with more responsibility and I think this role can help me do that.

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [75+ Words] The ways I could Assist inferno with this rank is I am active and always helping the enlisted with a question or two and doing tryouts and showing them how to do them properly I am always there to help out and show them what to do. I would like to have this role To further show off how I could help them by hosting combat training like PVE/PVP sims with the men to better their skills in combat against the rebel scum. I think if I could do that more often I would Be able to Tone them to be More Elite Troopers than they already are and I want to see that happen for the men.

How many strikes do you have? 0

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Command Team? My qualifications have is I have been in Purge before as an SNCO, and now I am an SNCO in Inferno, As well as NCO in DT. Also, I know this may not count, But on an MRP Server I was the rank of CPT and it helped me understand my role as an officer I had to stand out to the men and show them Leadership and responsibility and I would love to do that again and work with the men on a deeper level to show them the experiences I have. I have been known to be Blunt and forward with people I do not take sides and I am, not bias I judge situations of Evidence instead of just jumping to conclusions without knowing everything that is going on. I have a strong presence within the Battalion, and with the Enlisted and Officers. I am know for being the guy you can go to for help about something with tryouts or help with just being a better leader.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?   Yes

+support 

always try’s his hardest for battalion

active 

and will make a great officer 

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

4 hours ago, Buk said:

+Support

• ALWAYS makes sure enlisted know their place and gets on them when they do bad things.

Fixed the Grammar thanks for the input

• Dislike 1

4 hours ago, Buk said:

+Support

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

7 hours ago, Buk said:

+Support

• Knows how to be a leader and is a great role-model 

+Support 

-I mean what else can I say that hasn't already been said.

I do have some notes.

1. You sometimes jump to conclusions quickly.

2. You can get a little intense and sometimes put people off with your demeanor. I know that just how you are but others don't know that and I think if you worked on this you could really be an amazing officer.

Your passion for IF is unmeasurable and honestly if you keep up your activity and work on some of your less favorable attributes you could help us make IF one of the best and most respected battalions.

Good luck. 

PS. Lights Out was a stupid name and I'm glad you changed it.

~Squad Lead Don Jon IF10

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

- Support
like what Don Jon said, you can get a little intense, I've never seen you in game not sounding pissed off, 3 times now I've heard you call my SF "retarded" or just completely degrading them, not just that but you constantly overstep your boundaries and you order other battalions around, not at all what a NCO should be doing.

I don't see you as an officer in any battalion, you constantly break the officer SOP and a huge thing about it is disrespecting other battalions, which you constantly do. 

Good luck - Vice Marshall Deaky

Edited by Deaky

Retired Starfighter Senior Marshall 

21 minutes ago, Deaky said:

- Support
like what Don Jon said, you can get a little intense, I've never seen you in game not sounding pissed off, 3 times now I've heard you call my SF "retarded" or just completely degrading them, not just that but you constantly overstep your boundaries and you order other battalions around, not at all what a NCO should be doing.

I don't see you as an officer in any battalion, you constantly break the officer SOP and a huge thing about it is disrespecting other battalions, which you constantly do. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

2 hours ago, Deaky said:

- Support

Thank you for the feed back.

2 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

Thanks for the feed back, will work on it to Build relations with the other members of GL RP

On 2/27/2021 at 1:29 PM, Buk said:

+Support

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

On 3/2/2021 at 11:38 AM, Deaky said:

- Support

Also you seem to be really rude to others and I've personally experienced it twice now with you calling me a "Fat Lard" seen here: https://medal.tv/clips/45792840/d1337lv9xVxs
Then proceeding to say I got mass promoted in Purge seen here: https://medal.tv/clips/45792668/d133781xwsWk

Edited by Azir
  • Like 1

+support

-Very active

-Overall good person

-Very dedicated

-Loves helping people

Good luck Blackout!

Royal Guard // Former Vice Sovereign Protector Kir Kanos // Ryan 
                                                image.png.3d7e952b58f241caafffa7247420529c.png                                                  

2 hours ago, Azir said:

Also you seem to be really rude to others and I've personally experienced it twice now with you calling me a "Fat Lard" seen here: https://medal.tv/clips/45792840/d1337lv9xVxs
Then proceeding to say I got mass promoted in Purge seen here: https://medal.tv/clips/45792668/d133781xwsWk

Only said that because you told me to go Quote on quote" Suck A Dick " witch i have clipped if u want to go there bud