Hitbox problem

MexicanGuy

Hello im the owner of guts 

I think my model was corrupted or something like that, due to the hitbox looks like a   error , but I'm not sure.

https://medal.tv/clips/44951510/d1337qD1Arjn (clip hitbox test)

Also I do not know if it has to do with the hitbox, but when I try to change something with ! Wardrobe (the cape that is seen in the PM) it is not removed when I leave the wardrobe

https://medal.tv/clips/44951635/d1337QrhKHAg (clip cape test)

And if by chance you ask me, it's not that the model has always been like that, the model I've had from guts was always good. I'm not sure about this but I think it was the last update when the problem started.

this is the pm i use for guts

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1129501756

and this the path 

models/mailer/characters/tesv_nightingale.mdl

Note: I wasn't sure if I would put this post in cc or in bugs, but I decided more on bugs, which I think it is.

• Like 2

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

1 hour ago, RedKnight said:

Some model makers make their hit boxes bigger than the model to save time 

Yes, but these models had good hitboxes before. They only recently started having broken hitboxes, hence the bug report.

It's especially a problem when some of us paid $80+ to put these models on. We test them before we spend the money, and I can assure you it wasn't like this because the model maker made it like this.

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

I remember that in the past something similar had happened with a mtf cc.

i think is the same problem

Edited by MexicanGuy

2 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

I hope we all don't have to make mass posts in the CC section for this to get fixed...

^^^^^^^^^^

The problem is the Models have the hitbox of an error, I believe this is due to the fact that the models were (I think) removed from the server. All of the models that are no longer in the C menu (Zer0, Guts, MW2, and the Advanced Warfare/Zeta-19 models) all have error hitboxes, and have been reported to be errors by a handful of people.

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

5 minutes ago, Rangiatea said:

Post will remain open for now so everyone with this issue can pit their models workshop in chat ❤️

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1899047879&searchtext=Borderlands

models/kuma96/borderlands3/characters/zero/zero_resized_pm.mdl

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2234626543&searchtext=Warface

models/thecubnick/warface/comp_02/medic_comp_02.mdl

• Like 1

removed ci general toaster

Ad-468x90-removebg-preview.png.8e07acf530dac2bf477e3a66beb599ba.png

this model is also missing

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1864634998

i dont wanna pay extra $30 😢

• Like 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

We're examining this bug!

If we find a fix for this bug, or we find that it is unfixable with reasonable attempts, this post will be updated with an appropriate response.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."