J0LTS Nu7 Application

J0LT

In Game Name: J0LT

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:1:229658671

Discord Name (Bread#0001): Benslaki_II#1776

If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): (shown at bottom) my most recent warns are for a blanket thermals advert and starting something in OOC chat

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): Summer of 2019, joined community spring of 2020

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum):

I want to join Nu7 because I think it would be a fun and new experience for me. I have played on some of the Nu7 donator classes and think it will be a good second branch for me to join. I have been against the foundation for my whole life on the server and have decided it's time for a change of pace. I have plenty of experience in combat, have memorized the map to the fullest extent and have a very rich history of leading fellow soldiers to victory. Along with the given current circumstances, I would really like to come and help Nu7 and help keep it as a good branch, seeing as I am LT COL in CI and well known in the community, I could help with branch relations between both Nu7 and CI. 

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): Current CI LTCOL, previous Sec OFC and Foundation Experienced Researcher

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: yes

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.): Echo, Yato and Bread.

image.png

• Like 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

I really wouldn't mind or don't think would mind you in nu7 but i think there is a lot of times where you were being toxic to nu7 or other.. the warn for it

in my time in the server 1.5+ years i had some good experiences with you and some bad ones 

so i'm just gonna do a 

-/+ support for now 

Current: ------
Former: Nu7 1lt/WO SFTOx2 ECRS Hammer and Sickle Unit   l Gensec SGT l E11 CPL/Ranger l Alpha-1 MSGT l  
kawaii cute anime GIF

1 hour ago, Dang said:

🤢🤮 +support

+Support
Super cool and awesome
Great LTCOL
Chill dude
Fun to talk to

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

+Support 

-CRINGEEEEEEEEEEEEE

-Good aim 

- Not toxic

-Jolt 🤮🤮

• Heart-Eyes 1

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

• Bread locked this topic