That Fireman Guy's Global Resignation

That Fireman Guy

Damn man. Been a run. Always been fun having you in R&D, and playing O5 Staff. I wish I had gotten to spend more time in the end chilling with you, and I certainly hope you come back someday!

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

Gonna miss you fireman, Was fun smacking eachother around on the ET job

~FWM Price/Nu7 PVT Alucard/OL1

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

I think they finally extinguished fireman guy :C

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

It's sad to see you go Fireman. Good luck with whatever you do in the future!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

And there goes another great command.

You were super helpful when I was a AR through LR and even SCM in research, and you helped me a lot with Event Team stuff, So it's sad to see you go, But have fun with whatever you plan on doing now that your retired.

👋

Edited by kingdoms_3

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • ICE locked this topic