Ban appeal- Denied

Threeskin

Steam Name: Threeskin

In game Name: ST PVT Nilford 1701

Steam ID: 76561199105284391

Ban Length: 1 week

Admin: Shadow? 

Reason for Ban: Racism

Dispute: I played Make No Sense by NBA YoungBoy into my mic while flying around outside the ship, an admin named Munjini or something (Cant remember the exact name) teleported to me because I wasnt supposed to be flying and he heard the N-Word in the song. I don't see how I was being racist because It was a song made by a black artist, and No one really heard the song besides me and the admin. I do not want to be labeled as a racist on the server. if the words came out of my mouth, I can see why I would be banned, but it was a song.  Thanks 🙂

• Dislike 6

- Support

Doesn't matter, don't play it over your mic, and don't mic spam.

• Dislike 1

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

- Support

You are easily one of the most notorious minges I have ever come across in game.

Regardless of the fact that what you played over the mic inappropriate and bannable, your unrelated nonstop targeted harassment of other players is an issue that warnings don't seem to correct.

If it were up to me, this would be a permaban.

Edited by M A N D O
  • Dislike 1

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

10 hours ago, M A N D O said:

- Support

You are easily one of the most notorious minges I have ever come across in game.

Regardless of the fact that what you played over the mic inappropriate and bannable, your unrelated nonstop targeted harassment of other players is an issue that warnings don't seem to correct.

• Dislike 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

-Support the reason for this is because one you should not be mic spamming and secondly you should not be playing a song that contain racist words in it. Overall you are responsible for you own actions on the server and you chose to play it

• Dislike 1

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

• Manager
14 hours ago, M A N D O said:

- Support

I also told you to change your name multiple times but you still didin't listen.

Just wait out the ban.

• Dislike 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

- SUPPORT
Its kinda common sense not to play anything racist/homphobic so thats kinda on you

• Dislike 1

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

-support

What makes you think that playing a song that has the n-word in it is different from saying it. If you knew that it had a slur in a song, you should know more than better to not play it; let alone micspamming. A slur is a slur.

osu! achiever? I don't know

-support 

You are a huge minge and are constantly getting in trouble, the Racism is a valid warn and ban aswell. 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5