Blarg

Job Name: Medical Rescue Squadron

Model Path: models/player/banks/mtroopers/msergeant.mdl

Weapon Kit: Same 

Health: Same

Armor: Same

Description (Optional): Same

Job Name: Medical Rescue Squadron

Changes Wishing to be Made to this Class: Add the new model path to rescue squadron. models/player/banks/mtroopers/msergeant.mdl

Edited by Blarg

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

+/- Support        

-Making RSS more recognizable is always a good idea since currently they can be easily mistaken for Med. Officers.

-Med. Surgeon model is great in my opinion so more usage for it is always nice.

-Not sure about the change of Med. Surgeon though, it's not that big deal in my opinion since Surgeons are only NCO. and taking away the model kinda takes away from the Job, but I know Medical doesn't have a lot of models. 

Edited by JustMe.

R. MC EMS LTCOL

Ex. Medical Vice-Commander
"Cringe."

2 hours ago, JustMe. said:

+/- Support        

-Making RSS more recognizable is always a good idea since they can be easily mistaken for Med. Officers.

-Med. Surgeon model is great in my opinion so more usage for it is always welcome.

-Not sure about the change of Med. Surgeon though, it's not that big deal since Surgeons are only NCO. and taking away the model kinda takes away from the Job, but I know we don't have alot of models sadly. 

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

+ Support

- With the current appearance of the RSS, a CPL can look like a COL, which is slightly problematic on the battlefield.
- Changing the NCO/Surgeon Model, although somewhat controversial, is understandable, since returning, I've seen a reduction in how many NCOs use the Medical Surgeon whitelist, in favour of sub-units, this doesn't mean the NCO whitelist isn't redundant, because the job comes with equipment the enlisted don't have.

- Changing the NCO model means that, if an NCO wants to look "different" in some way, they are encouraged to join a sub-unit.

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

34 minutes ago, TailoredBadger said:

+ Support

- With the current appearance of the RSS, a CPL can look like a COL, which is slightly problematic on the battlefield.
- Changing the NCO/Surgeon Model, although somewhat controversial, is understandable, since returning, I've seen a reduction in how many NCOs use the Medical Surgeon whitelist, in favour of sub-units, this doesn't mean the NCO whitelist isn't redundant, because the job comes with equipment the enlisted don't have.

- Changing the NCO model means that, if an NCO wants to look "different" in some way, they are encouraged to join a sub-unit.

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

18 hours ago, JustMe. said:

+/- Support        

-Making RSS more recognizable is always a good idea since currently they can be easily mistaken for Med. Officers.

-Med. Surgeon model is great in my opinion so more usage for it is always nice.

-Not sure about the change of Med. Surgeon though, it's not that big deal in my opinion since Surgeons are only NCO. and taking away the model kinda takes away from the Job, but I know Medical doesn't have a lot of models. 

Just keep the models the same BUT add Surgeon to Rescue Squadron so that 2LT+ can use the Officer one and CPL+ can use the Surgeon one.

20 hours ago, TailoredBadger said:

+ Support

^-^ | Former: 501st Commander | Senior Admin Senior Gamemaster | ^-^

westar.png.f8d7728514dce2dcc50b0607bd2391f4.png

On 2/19/2021 at 7:41 PM, TailoredBadger said:

+ Support

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

• 3 weeks later...
  • Manager

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to a week for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*