SCP-507 "The Reluctant Dimension Hopper" - Denied

Chief_

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP-507 "The Reluctant Dimension Hopper"

2. Link(s) to player models: models/player/suits/male_09_shirt_tie.mdl

3. Link(s) to SWEPs: No link, but we could have him have the sodino swep or a version of 106's tp swep.

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? 69420

5. Why should we add this SCP? I feel like research could use a new safe class scp that was humanoid and could speak. Also, he can make up stories about other dimensions he went to. It can allow for some internal chaos to be caused due to his stories he has.

6. Basic summary of the SCP: So, this scp is able to jump between dimensions against his own will. IT happens at random times but on a accurate pace. He will bring anything that he was touching/holding.

7. Extra information: I feel that this should be added so that people can have some fun brining in alternate realities/dimensions to create some drama. 

Also, the model is already on the server.

Edits: 

I added a swep idea thanks to @DooM Guy

Edited by Chief_
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-Support

honestly, I like the idea of another simple SCP for newer researchers to play around/test on

but in the end, this is just gonna be another SCP roamer that's just gonna take up space.

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

+support

It sounds like a good idea, some passive RP for research.

Opens up more test ideas etc.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

13 hours ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

+support

Would love to role play this one

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

9 minutes ago, DooM Guy said:

I feel like the SCP could use a swep of some sort, maybe a teleport feature so he can hop to different places on the map. Or some random teleport thing idk just thought it was a good idea

+Support

Actually that is a good idea. Maybe he can have the sodino swep or a version of 106's swep that doesn't take people to his pd.

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+Support

More interesting safe class than 131s and 527.

• Retired MTF Nu7 Commander (Lars) / HSU General (Majestic)
  • Retired MTF E11 CPT | SFTO | SCE | SMS | SNM (Lars) / D4 Vanguard (Hypnos)
  • Retired Medical Supervisor | HFW | SFTO | ACM | O5 Logistics | RRH Engineer (Lars/Otter)
  • Retired Maintenace OS | SCS | SFTO - (Lars/Otter)
  •  
  • Former Gensec MSGT (Lars)
  • Former CI SM | Hotshot | Longshot | Sawbones (Dan)

+Support

We could always use some passive SCPs instead of always adding dangerous ones.

Although I would recommend not giving it the Sonido Teleportation swep unless its going to be a donation rank job or a really high level job.

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥! 𝘈-𝘉 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘴 you farted!i

f i get banned who cares i've had my fun 

49 total warns 🤑

On 2/16/2021 at 2:54 PM, Zerk said:

+Support

We could always use some passive SCPs instead of always adding dangerous ones.

Although I would recommend not giving it the Sonido Teleportation swep unless its going to be a donation rank job or a really high level job.

Thats fair. Although maybe not plat but diamond. So ppl can actually play it

+ Support the idea

Good Concept for RP and Passive fun testing

- Support the model

Different model, too many Branch Jobs have the Suits/Robbers models. Including O5 Staff, Gensec, R&D, Utility, and more

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

On 2/17/2021 at 10:12 PM, NeoID said:

- Support the model

Different model, too many Branch Jobs have the Suits/Robbers models. Including O5 Staff, Gensec, R&D, Utility, and more

I do agree. I would want to do a C-class jumpsuit but that doesn't exist to my knowledge.

• Like 1

On 2/12/2021 at 9:17 PM, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

+support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

+support sounds fire

Just a FRENCH BOY that love to watch anime and eat cookies

RETIRED Nu7 DHFE MAJ | HSU S8 RRH Guardian Alpha 5 Moderator 

Current: Medical Supervisor/ECM/DHFTO                       

• 2 weeks later...