Should I get admin  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get admin

• Yes I should
    • No I shouldn't

What is your in-game name? : Scruffy

What is your steam name? : [GL] ScruffyPlays

What is your steam ID? STEAM_1:0:453649509

Do you have any other experience with staffing? :  I am only a staff member on Gaminglight

What date did you start playing on the community? : not sure but i think 20/3/2018

What date did you make your forums account? : August 5, 2019

Current rank on server? : Senior Moderator, Plat

How many warns do you have on the server : 4image.png.793acb86b0588ab1b51f3c4d1ea45e3c.png

Have you donated? : Yes (440)

What rank are you applying for? : Admin

Are you staff on another community? : No

Have you read the staff guidelines? : Yes

Timezone? : AEST (Which is Australian Eastern Standerd time)

Permission : Manager - Hotshot, Head of Staff - Rangiatea, Head Admin - Rookieblue, Super Admin - Max Holland - Jayden

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? : I feel like i should get admin because I feel as if I should become a admin Is because I'm very active  for my timezone which is AEST (Besides when holidays come around but my activity is good now), I have been a Senior Moderator for over 2 month i think (Nearly 3 I believe) I feel as I have mastered the responsibility of being a Senior Moderator and am ready to move up and learn even more, In my opinion I am respectful, mature, professional and I have learned a lot of stuff, I help Tmods/Mods whenever they need help and try to mentor them as much as I can and whenever they do something wrong I show them the correct way, I never pull my rank and never will, I am respectful in sits even with people who could care less about the server and are trying to get banned, I never put any others down, I am responsible with my rank and never abuse, I always try and improve and feel like I am ready for the rank, I am very well known in the community and am active on the server and on the forums, I strongly believe that I am ready and mature enough for this rank I handle all my sits professionally, maturely and accordingly, I have a great rep with the community. Thank you all for reading this I wish you all the best!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? : First I would bring them to the event box/roof, I would ask the reporter if he has any video, when the reported starts to curse I'll tell them to chill out if they continue I would gag them and mute them (Muting to avoid any possible racism, homophobia, ETC in OOC) I would check logs and when I see the MassRDM I would warn him for "MassRDM | NCWS | NITRP | Staff Diss" then say in admin chat "Can a admin + ban *insert steamid* for 5 days for "MassRDM | NCWS | NITRP | Staff Diss"

What would you do if you think a player is an alt account? : First I would NOT confront him about it I would go to SMT as soon as I find out with proof if no SMT is on I would go to JMT as soon as i cant get a SMT.

What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? : First I would get a clip of him saying threating to chargeback I'd go to JMT ingame if possible if not then I would go to the need JMT channel in discord and have it be dealt with by them.

A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging? : Alright so there are a lot of minge families so I understand a group of friends like to have fun I would bring them to a roof and calmly explain to them what they are doing is not allowed and if they continue I would get a admin + and harsher punishments will be given

How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? : If I did not know how to deal with a situation I would first ask in admin chat about it, if no one answered then I would follow the COC and get the answer

+support 

Scruffy is a good staff member 

Active for his timezone

The few times I've been around him. So friendly 

This man deserves admin 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

On 2/11/2021 at 10:35 PM, Robert Villa said:

+support 

+respectful

+active

+kind

Best of luck to you!

I can't really speak for you as much about activity but definitely kind and deserves this promotion.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

6 hours ago, Santa (BOH) said:

+ Support
- Active (Late nights)
- chill and  mature
- Has worked hard and should be promoted

Scruffy is very mature when I talk to him and is very calm, a great staff member and a great friend.

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

14 hours ago, Vice said:

+support 

Scruffy is a good staff member 

Active for his timezone

The few times I've been around him. So friendly 

This man deserves admin 

I have been on late nights haven't seen him on much but that just could be me, Good luck!

minisigforums.webp

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 1 month.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager