I'm sorry to say but....

DooM Guy

4 hours ago, [GL] Mike said:

Doom VFR does suck and Doom Eternal is a great game

You're right Doom VFR does suck. I have like 30 minutes on the game and from my experience it was complete ass. The gun play was like playing airsoft. I had to hold my super shotgun in one hand, and my gernades in the other. Why tf couldn't I grip my weapon with both hands. The game was also super laggy but that was oculus quest 1 with link but I got a valve index now so I probably wont get lag. Game was a sore letdown. 

As for eternal I probably wont play it any time soon cause I'm addicted to beat saber right now and mainly vr

I heard rumor that there might be a another Doom VR game in the works though O_O but hopefully they use common knowledge instead of forcing me to use the BFG with one hand 🤦‍♂️ 

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

Traitor

Never in my life have I felt so....betrayed

Im gonna get your toes later man.

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2021 at 6:21 AM, DooM Guy said:

You're right Doom VFR does suck. I have like 30 minutes on the game and from my experience it was complete ass. The gun play was like playing airsoft. I had to hold my super shotgun in one hand, and my gernades in the other. Why tf couldn't I grip my weapon with both hands. The game was also super laggy but that was oculus quest 1 with link but I got a valve index now so I probably wont get lag. Game was a sore letdown. 

As for eternal I probably wont play it any time soon cause I'm addicted to beat saber right now and mainly vr

I heard rumor that there might be a another Doom VR game in the works though O_O but hopefully they use common knowledge instead of forcing me to use the BFG with one hand 🤦‍♂️ 

Well I mean of course it was shit, you don’t take the run from a run and gun game 

Edited by pixalgamer99

• ICE locked this topic