Kira (Kami)

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:60884699

Job applying for:

O5 Logistics (Maintenance)

How many Warns do you have?:

1 from ages ago.

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:

Ever since I was a small child, my brain worked like a computer. Information filled in this small little head I had like I was a sponge soaking it all in. I had . . . Well witnessed the fact of what this group was and what more it could become if I was to assist in your little endeavors. Being apart of the Suit's Guys henchmen has all the necessities I could to learn even more. The Information is limitless, and the opportunity is wide. I would like to join these people because they work hard to get what they want, they work for their own types of information, information that is new, information that is useful. This isn't just for myself however, I wish to help Kudo in a way he needs, For now he needs distance, he needs to learn to care for himself, and being in such a position will force him to be distant, as I wont be around to help him for long.

Why should we accept you:

I am fairly skills in the arts of the mechanical needs that your . . . staff possess. I believe Suit Guy has a lot to learn from a new member such as myself. New exchanges. All they would get from accepting me is more of a gain of power, and I have to say that everyone enjoys that. I work hard, and I do my part, I am not weak, I would not fall so easily. I have all the necessities and skills needed for this position. It's all the matter of if you, reaching out your hand for the shake. I'm said to have a firm grip, well professional like.

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

+/-

Just for the reason that you have been in O5 staff many different times and have switched around to different sub teams within them. That’s really my only issue other than that, it’s all good.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+Support
The application is LITERALLY FUCKING In-RP! Legit nobody make's their applications In-RP, Also Kami has been here in the 
O5 STAFF multiple time's by now at this point, So really no issues on my part.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the O5 Staff Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for O5 Staff at this time.

Reapply in 2 weeks.

image.png.ad2b261dd957ccd6cc2a3ac2a2d3d90e.png

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Bread locked this topic