Killer's Support Application

Killer.

Should I be apart of the Support Team?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be part of the support team?

• Yes, Explain Why
    • No, Explain Why

In-Game Name: Killer

Steam Name: [GL] Killer12345

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108296102

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes, a Senior Moderator. I was also former Support, and Former Admin but I resigned then came back a few months later.

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Almost every-day for a few hours.

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? I want to join Support again because when I was in support, I tried to help out to the best of my ability but I resigned after my activity decreased with the servers and team-speak, but my activity is back to what it use to be so I joined staff again and I have more time to help out with the community, and the best way I know with helping the community is by joining Support. Another reason why I want to join Support again is because of my past experience with support, and I know how to take support cases and everything like that, so I can help out for people that have questions about it. Another reason why I want to join Support again is mainly to help other support with the support cases since I see a lot of new people that need tags, and they are waiting for quite a bit because most support are already taking a support case or not that many support are on, and even though I don't have a mic, I can type pretty fast and try to get the support cases done quicker and make sure the cases are done properly.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I think I could affect support staff in a positive way because, I'm on TS a lot and in-game a lot and people are always asking for help from Support Staff and I can't really do anything since I'm not support, I also see support taking like 3-5 support cases all by themselves, with no one helping them and I want to help out with the community to the best of my ability.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would greet someone by saying "Hello, My name is Killer with the Support Team, How may I help you today?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes, I have read the rules and to uphold them.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

4 hours ago, Noah Jimes said:

+ Support

• Super active!
  • Super Helpful
  • Mature
  • Responsible 
  • Super good staff member
  • Highly qualified.

Above reasons, active, mature +support

• Gaminglight Love 1

Tyler John  Police Colonel 

SWAT Master Sergeant  EMS Captain

• Head of Staff

+Support

Mature
Active
Helpful
Prior Support Experience
Trustworthy

Would make a great support member! Good Luck!

• Gaminglight Love 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Manager
23 hours ago, Noah Jimes said:

+ Support

• Super active!
  • Super Helpful
  • Mature
  • Responsible 
  • Highly qualified.

+Support

When i played on PRP, Killer was always very friendly and very likeable hang around with. Killer Definetly deserves Support.

Edited by Nimo
  • Gaminglight Love 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

On 2/8/2021 at 4:13 PM, Noah Jimes said:

+ Support

• Super active!
  • Super Helpful
  • Mature
  • Responsible 
  • Highly qualified.

• Gaminglight Love 1

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

On 2/8/2021 at 5:13 PM, Noah Jimes said:

+ Support

• Super active!
  • Super Helpful
  • Mature
  • Responsible 
  • Highly qualified.

Good Luck Killer!

• Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor