M8VP's O5 Staff Application

M8VP ツ

In Game Name:  M8VP

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:102544814

Job applying for (O5 Logistics - MEDIC +/ADEPT + | Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | O5 Research - Research/CI RND Researcher+): Red Right Hand

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: Aleks (O5-4 "The Gangster")

How many Warns do you have? 2

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:  I've wanted to join the O5 staff team again because of many reasons, guarding has been something I've liked ever since I first joined Alpha-1 a year ago and now that I'll be able just to guard again the O5 it'll be a memory coming back to me. I've got experience with guarding because I was a CPT in Alpha-1 a year ago, I have also been a 1LT in E-11 and currently a CI Major which contributes to my experience. I want to get to know the O5 Staff team a little better and the other people that are applying to "Red Right Hand" also. The O5 staff team is quite frankly built different and that's what I like about it, after being an Ex-MTF member for about 10 months and I honestly want a different experience and I feel like this is my chance for that.

Why should we accept you: Well, I've got "experience" like I've stated above, with this also comes with "the trust" I have been trusted for A-1 command, CI Command and E-11 command, which is one reason why I should get accepted. I am experienced with combat which is important while you are guarding the most important people to the foundation. I always try to make sure that we look professional and set a good example for people, but lastly, I will try to give out as much activity as I can which means I will try and go for high activity from 1-3 hours a day. 

Thank you for reading this app and have a nice day! 🙂

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

2 hours ago, Lefty said:

-/+ got removed from SF twice

do be tru tho

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

6 hours ago, Orange 🍊 said:

He is a good mouse1 hitter

+Support 

Agreed

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, your application into the O5 Staff Program has been accepted. Please speak to either myself (O5-5) or O5-7 to receive training.

image.png.f45dc84c0a664c88c991ef17db16c617.png 

Edited by Hoovy

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Bread locked this topic