Aster's Shock Vice commander Application

Aster

Would Aster make a good Vice Commander?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Would Aster make a good Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Shock HTO STFAL CPT Aster 2314

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Shock Battalion

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I want to be vice commander because of the passion I have for the shock Battalion. I have made shock my home and the men and women within the battalion are important to me. I want to give guidance to my Battalion on how to conduct themselves with more professionalism and respect. I feel that at the moment the shock battalion needs a steady hand to guide them to a better future and a better battalion that is capable to handle any situation that may occur on and off the ISD. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?  I have 2 weeks of total time in the server resulting in about 3-6 hours a day for the last 3-4 weeks. so pretty active. 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? I feel that the purpose and duty of a commander role within Shock are to be there to guide and mentor everyone below them to ensure the battalion as a whole grows and prospers, and to also helps the individuals within shock to become better than they were before they joined shock. As well as making shock feel like a home for anyone who wishes to become part of the battalion. in hindsight, the duties of a commander are to the man and women within the battalion to help them better themselves at every level possible. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :   I have a passion for shock, since day one when I joined shock I noticed the issues within shock and how I felt I could improve shock as a whole. I feel that shock can become a great battalion with the right guidance and dedication that I believe I can give them. I have fallen in love with this community since I've joined it and I believe as a Vice Commander I can bring a better sense of family to the community and the battalion I'm in. 

7. How often can you be Online? : I can be on everyday. 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :  I have no warnings on any gaminglight server.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DoodleBob said:

+SUPPORT
ACTIVE
Friendly
Haven't had a bad report or experience with him
Good Luck!

Current: 501st SHVY 2LT Katie ARCT15, R ST CPT Lucy 2010

(First Shore Trooper Lead)

“Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”

tumblr_inline_o6nvufxGOc1t0ijhl_500.gif

+Support, reasons below.

1. Already an outstanding officer in shock, and very reliable as a shock trooper and a friend.

2. Has (in my opinion) shown that he is more than capable of holding the title.

3. Very active, and see him online all the time.

4. One of the most friendly and understanding shock troopers in the server.

501st Vice Commander IC SSE SGT

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.cc4adb98004435283118aa4359b4e6e6.gif

+SUPPORT 100%

ACTIVE

FRIENDLY

HEPLFUL

LISTENS 

UNDERSTANDING

ASTER HAS BEEN ONE OF THE PEOPLE TO SHOW ME AROUND THE SERVER AND UNDERSTAND THE WAY HOW THINGS WORK AROUND IT. HE LISTENS TO WHEN THERE IS A DISPUTE BETWEEN BATTALIONS AND ADDRESSESS IT ACCORDINGLY. ASTER ALSO UNDERSTANDS THAT ALL PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES AND GIVES YOU THE INFORMATION THAT THEY NEED TO GIVE THEM CAIRITY AND A UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT TO AND WHAT TO NOT DO.

Edited by DankWolf

58a13cf3d996e3a6a388a7830153f62709945a7d

Dank A.K.A Dante Sham
Ex. Purge Commander | 2nd High Inquisitor

23 minutes ago, EdgyDabz said:

+Support, reasons below.

1. Already an outstanding officer in shock, and very reliable as a shock trooper and a friend.

spacer.png
  Ex. Admin | Ex. Gideon Hask

+support reasons below.

1) very reliable officer, fantastic effort in putting all he has into Shock
2) Easy to talk to, he showed me the basics of shock when i was part of it
3)Active everyday
4) No bad experiences with him at all

Former IC Vice Commander Sev / Ex. Crimson squad lead LTCOL Reaper / Ex. 2x ARC Captain/JTAL/ Ex. Purge Major /  Ex. 2x Shock Captain/EJTAL / Former Naval Gunnery Officer / 3x Inferno NCO / Ex. DT 1st Lieutenant 

12 hours ago, EdgyDabz said:

+Support, reasons below.

HUGE +Support

-Very active and helpful

Former Stormtrooper Commander 

(Feb 11, 2021 - Jun 5, 2021)

ST R 1LT WILLIE 1150 spacer.png

+Support

+Active 

+Level headed

+Loves Shock

+Makes people feel welcome to the server.

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

On 2/5/2021 at 9:33 PM, DoodleBob said:

+SUPPORT
ACTIVE
Friendly
Good Luck!

Good luck Aster!

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COL | Former ImperialRP Senior Moderator | Banned by Luci

SCP-RP SEC CPL | Former MilitaryRP Spetsnaz 2LT

On 2/5/2021 at 9:33 PM, DoodleBob said:

+SUPPORT
ACTIVE
Friendly
Good Luck!

Although sometimes you could have a bit of attitude. + I don't see you on very often.

Edited by soph

Cat GIF

Stamped by Deaky