2/4/2020 - Weapon Skins, Daily Rewards, SCP-610 and CI Branch Update

Igneous

Weapon Skins, Daily Rewards, SCP-610, CI Branch Update

2/4/2020

Added

• Weapon Skins - We've added a new weapon skin system, and are currently in testing phases with it. We are not fully using this system yet, we are more putting a limited rendition of it on the server and monitoring performance, and then if it performs fine we will keep it and implement more features! All in all this system is very cool! (We will be testing these weapons skins later on tonight when playercounts are higher)
  • Daily Rewards - A new daily rewards system is now in place! Vending machines with soda cans underneath them are now placed around the facility in various spawn locations, and once a day you can drink your soda can and get your reward! Rewards are random, and be anything from an HP/Armor boost to Weapons, to In-Game money! You can collect one can a day!
  • SCP-610 -  SCP 610 is a similar concept to SCP-049, however, the people he infects also have the ability to infect other people!!! This SCP strives on a fast-moving infection, and keeping it in check should prove interesting!

Changed

• O5 Logistics Team Branch Update
  • O5 Research Branch Update
  • Red Right Hand Branch Update
  • After a failed self breach, the time you must have to wait to start another one has been lowered from 15 minutes to 10.
  • Changed 912 SWEP to a Stun stick that doesn't flash your screen (Going live 2/5/2020
  • Bug fixes to our Condition/Code System
  • CI Branch Update - The CI Branch update brings some cool new jobs and changes to the server. Check out their branch update post here 

Image Gallery:      Weapon Skins                                                                                                                   Daily Rewards                                                                                                          SCP-610

image.png      image.png    image.png

CI Praxedes Fist: Dolos                                                                

image.png

• Like 2

big cat running GIF

ayy that 610 with his hands up is mee les goo

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥! 𝘈-𝘉 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘴 you farted!i

f i get banned who cares i've had my fun 

49 total warns 🤑

First 035 gets to wield weapons and turn people while using their stuff...
Now 610 can infect quicker than 049...

Bro the doctor do be sad 😞

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

• Head of Staff
8 hours ago, Squash said:

This is epic 

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander