Earl Scrugg's Senior Mod Application - Denied

Earl Scruggs

Should I Become A Senior Moderator?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become A Senior Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Earl Scruggs

What is your steam name?: [GL] Earl Scruggs

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:95496768

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I was a staff director for a major Gmod community. In that community I worked my way up the staff ranks to server manager, then I became the community staff director where I then retired. And now I am currently a moderator on our police rp.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Roughly around Nov. 17 2020.

What date did you make your forums account? December 1st 2020.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2314550237

Have you donated? Yes ($190)

What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No this is the only server I play.

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes, many times

Timezone: CT

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Admins: Raze, Alex Raddish, Chip&Dail and Austinnn Senior Admins: Frog and Magic Super Admin: Zerg 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I have put a lot of effort into being the best staff member I could be. I have dedicated a lot of time into making sure the players have a better overall experience on the server. I am extremely active almost every day so I'd like to think I help the staff team out a lot. I take my position very serious, I do not minge and I always keep a professional manner when it comes to staff sits. Every sit I take I aim to be unbiased and I make sure to acknowledge what both parties have to say. If I feel a could be biased I would get another staff members opinion before proceeding with any punishments. I really enjoy being staff on this server and I feel like I've done a good job at the position I am currently at. I feel that I am ready for the next rank and I will do a great job there as well. I'd also say I've become a pretty experienced staff member over the years of experience. If I do get promoted to senior mod I will make sure to help and mentor any newer staff members that need help.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If a player reports that someone is mass rdming. I would bring the reporting player to a roof and ask him what happened. After he explains what happened I will check the logs to confirm his claims. Then I would bring the reported player to the roof. If he is screaming at me I would try to get him to calm down. If he refuses to cooperate I would gag/mute him. I would then inform him that he will be receiving a formal warning for mass rdm. And that he will be receiving a 5 day ban as well. Then I will contact a admin+ to give them a 5 day ban.

• Like 1

DEA Low Command FBI SSA HRT OSC | Falcone Family Owner

Police RP Staff Event Team

32 minutes ago, tEDDY34 said:

+Support!

-Mature

-Active

-Good knowledge of the rules

-Experienced

Best of luck Earl!

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

• Head of Staff
2 hours ago, tEDDY34 said:

+Support!

-Mature

-Active

-Experienced

Best of luck Earl!

+Support

Never had a bad experience with Earl
He is a good staff member and I think he deserves Senior Mod

Good luck!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

15 hours ago, tEDDY34 said:

+Support!

-Mature

-Active

-Experienced

Best of luck Earl!

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 1/31/2021 at 10:34 PM, tEDDY34 said:

+Support!

-Mature

-Active

-Experienced

Best of luck Earl!

He handles situations very well and is a good fit for senior Mod 

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

+Support!

-Mature

-Active

-Experienced

Best of luck Earl!

never ever had ive had problem with earl. he always represents what he stands for and himself well. first 10 seconds of speaking with him you’ll understand how mature and ready for senior mod he is! 

• Like 1

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

+Support

Great guy

knows the rules

Overall he is a great candidate for the Senior Mod. Good luck in your endeavors.

~NiccThicc

Edited by NicciThicc

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

On 1/31/2021 at 9:34 PM, tEDDY34 said:

+Support!

-Mature

-Active

-Experienced

Best of luck Earl!

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+Support!

-Mature

-Active

-Experienced

Best of luck Earl!

Smh I just realized I haven't posted on this yet. Earl does know the rules and deserves Senior Moderator!

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

+Support!

-Mature

-Active

-Experienced

Best of luck Earl!

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

On 1/31/2021 at 9:34 PM, tEDDY34 said:

+Support!

-Mature

-Active

-Experienced

Best of luck Earl!

I completely Agree with tEDDY Here! Good Luck Earl!

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]