14 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Archer

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Deathtrooper

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would like to be Commander of Deathtroopers due to I feel I will be able to do more for the Branch then I could as a Vice Commander. With being Commander I would be able to get in contact more with HC and other Branches if I see any problems occur that need to be addressed. I am not one of the most strict acting people on the server and the reason for that is I believe most problems can be solved with reasoning. With this said it also helps if I can get both sides of the problem, once I get both sides of the situation I would be able to handle it as I see fit from the information I get from the people in the problem.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

5 weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The Purpose of a Commander is to lead and be a role model for their troops. With that they are given a lot more responsibilities to perform then being a Vice Commander. One of these is making sure that the Branch is running at top shape and making sure to be able to make changes that will effect the Branch and be able to decide if it is for the good of the Branch or if it will ruin it. As Commander your role is to not only make sure your branch is in good relationships with itself but with other Branches as well.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe I can be trusted due to the amount of time I have been in Deathtroopers. With this said I have a more understanding of the Branch and how to run it. I have been Vice Commander and Commander before and have done a lot for the Branch before and will be able to do more now. I would like to see Deathtroopers becoming one of the active Branches in the server and with having an active Senior Commander and Commander I believe we could get it done.

7. How often can you be Online? :

3-5 days a week whether be before work or after

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

1 for Fail RP (Not active)

+Support
+has been in Death Troopers for a long time
+Means well in Death Troopers
+I feel like he would be able to do a lot more for Death Troopers as a Commander

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

20 minutes ago, Deaky said:

Support
- long time member of DT
- has experience being DT command ( many time )
- super nice and approachable guy

IF9 | Old 31st VCMDR 

-support
-can be quite imature sometimes
-semi active
-This is just my personal opinion 
Good Luck!

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

+ support 

I think he is 100% capable of being a commander not only for what he has done in DT. It is also due to the fact that he was a previous SNR CMDR of DT and did a lot of really great things for the battalion. He is also well known and respected by others in the server 

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

• Manager
8 hours ago, Deaky said:

Support
- long time member of DT

Could put some more effort but other than that you deserve the position.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

5 hours ago, River said:

+ support 

I think he is 100% capable of being a commander not only for what he has done in DT. It is also due to the fact that he was a previous SNR CMDR of DT and did a lot of really great things for the battalion. He is also well known and respected by others in the server 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Huge +Support

+ Used to be SNR CMDR
+ Has a ton of experience leading

+ Good to talk to

+ Very dedicated to DT

This is a small app, however I believe you are beyond fit for this position.

Good luck!

E11 LCPL / D5 RCT / GENSEC LCPL

𝔅𝔦𝔬

On 2/1/2021 at 8:14 AM, River said:

+ support 

Cat GIF

Stamped by Deaky

On 2/1/2021 at 12:25 AM, Deaky said:

Support
- long time member of DT

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

+Support

I feel like this man has been around forever, time to give him what he rightfully deserves, he has been in DT command for a Darn long time, I have no quarrel seeing him as the commander and I'm sure no one else does, perfect ably reasonable and nice guy.

Glad to see him finally moving up from VCMDR Position.

-DT PFC WC1

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

On 2/6/2021 at 4:50 PM, Mr.E said:

+Support

I feel like this man has been around forever, time to give him what he rightfully deserves, he has been in DT command for a Darn long time, I have no quarrel seeing him as the commander and I'm sure no one else does, perfect ably reasonable and nice guy.

Glad to see him finally moving up from VCMDR Position.

-DT PFC WC1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟