• no

Rank You are Applying For: LT 

In-Game Name: Techy

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:464850159

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: Since Dec 17th

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I think that i should be promoted to LT because i have tried to be active while also juggling activity with SWAT but it hasnt been much of a problem. I think since the last time I submitted a App i have gotten alot of activity. Recently when im not doing anything and i see a cadet with no SGT+ on i hop on and train them just so i can be helpful. Since i am not in school i have a bunch of freetime on my hands. Since i have 0 warns and i dont think i have ever had a sit made against me i think i know how to behave and not act a minge. i have also never have gotten a strike in any Dept that ive been. Since i have also have gotten SWAT command recently i think i will know how to be a responsible command member. I think if i become LT i can be active alot and keep an eye out for those Enlisted and watch over them and be a responsible command member.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Techy

Former  PD CPT | SWAT COMMANDER | SL SOTTO CAPPO

USMS SA  |  Former UMC 

5 minutes ago, Santa (BOH) said:

+ Support
Activity has become better since last App
Friendly
Good Luck

Please add a poll on the app as well

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 1/31/2021 at 12:45 PM, Tyler228 said:

+Support

-Active

-Professional

-Been in current rank awhile

-Ready for more responsibility

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

On 1/31/2021 at 5:08 AM, Santa (BOH) said:

+ Support
Friendly
Good Luck

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

On 1/31/2021 at 5:08 AM, Santa (BOH) said:

+ Support
Friendly
Good Luck

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+Support
-Does a good job when on OD
-Has Professional experience
-Knows how to handle stressful situations
-Has Command Experience (From SWAT)

-Support
-Even though you are active on SWAT you are applying for PD Lieutenant, which means you should be more active on PD
-Have not seen command initiative as SM
-Could be immature occasionally 

Techy, you are a great person and a great part of SWAT Command, but I think that in order to become PD Command you need to take more initiative as SM to show PD High Command that you are ready. You know the situation when you act immature and those need fixing. You still are professional and know how to handle situations, but that is only noticeable when you are on SWAT.

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

On 2/8/2021 at 6:47 AM, Chip&Dail said:

+Support
-Does a good job when on OD
-Has Professional experience
-Knows how to handle stressful situations
-Has Command Experience (From SWAT)

-Support
-Even though you are active on SWAT you are applying for PD Lieutenant, which means you should be more active on PD
-Have not seen command initiative as SM
-Could be immature occasionally 

Techy, you are a great person and a great part of SWAT Command, but I think that in order to become PD Command you need to take more initiative as SM to show PD High Command that you are ready. You know the situation when you act immature and those need fixing. You still are professional and know how to handle situations, but that is only noticeable when you are on SWAT.

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

• Will locked this topic