Ban appeal

MrMoonPie87

Hello to any fellow moderator that might be reading this, so recently I foolishly took part in "mass racism" and I was Permabanned for this first time rule breaking. I'm fully aware that what I did was very racist and very stupid to do and I am writing this to fully apologize for doing this and I promise to never repeat this same offense again. I would understand if you wouldn't want me back but you have my word that I will not repeat this offense ever again. However in my personal opinion I think that the player that was doing this in the first place should have gotten the Permaban instead of me because of his mic spamming and for the racist things that were being said within the mic-spam. I just really want another chance because I am personally embarrassed by this and would just like another shot at redemption.

Thank you and have a great day!

(P.S I did not see the players name which is why I didn't call the dude by their steam name!)

• Dislike 2

-Support
Follow the format!

Steam Name: 

SteamID:

Ingame Name:

Ban Length: 

Admin that Banned you:

Reason for Ban:

Dispute:

• Like 1

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

-support Follow the correct format.

• Like 1

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

On 1/28/2021 at 8:25 PM, Loaff said:

-support Follow the correct format.

Where's the format bud. Mitchell has posted it, Now use it before your time is up!

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁