Sentinel

Steam Name: Sentinel

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:454552253

Ingame Name: Prison  Mike

Ban Length: a month

Admin that Banned you: Doggo

Reason for Ban: Advertisement

Dispute: I accidentally clicked my bind from a different community that read "

Prison Mike ➞ user: /advert Join ITD | We have 2 branches in 1 | Teamspeak Required | /pm Bravo I wanna join!"

ITD is an attack batallion from a completely different server which I quit a while ago. It was a mistake that I own up to, but a 1 month ban for a missclick is a bit irrational. 

The admin who banned me said he put an unban request in but nothing happened. 

-/+ support, leaning toward +

If it was a bind and was accidental, and Doggo put in an unban request, I don't see why you should be banned if it was an accident. It's not even a server. 

Despite that I want to hear what others have to say.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

+/- Support
Waiting for Doggo to say but people have hit there binds for there branch's and not getting in trouble so not sure a ban is needed?

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

Yeah I thought you were advertising another server, but you didn't mention a server name, so I think you should be unbanned. At first I though ITD was a server name, but you explained in DMs.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin