CC stuck in Endless Death Loop...Again

Gunther

24 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

Call a sit in-game to get your spawn point reset. 

The problem with his CC is when I was staff, I tried to help him by resetting his spawn point. Even when its spawn point was set to d-block, he'll still be in a death loop. I think this was resolved by his spawn point being set in the mine? I don't know anymore, this has been a recurring issue.

osu! achiever? I don't know

17 minutes ago, Hope said:

The problem with his CC is when I was staff, I tried to help him by resetting his spawn point. Even when its spawn point was set to d-block, he'll still be in a death loop. I think this was resolved by his spawn point being set in the mine? I don't know anymore, this has been a recurring issue.

Hmm... Perhaps a prop should be spawned and set the spawn point envelop of it. That way he spawns in mid-air. Maybe the issue is with the playermodel colliding with the map as soon as he spawns. Maybe this'll fix it? 

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

Make a model update within the Custom Class section of the forums, I am un-sure if it will cost money due to the bug you're having.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

We're examining this bug!

If we find a fix for this bug, or we find that it is unfixable with reasonable attempts, this post will be updated with an appropriate response.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."