Soviet's Support Application

Your Local Soviet

In-Game Name: Soviet

Steam Name: [GL] Mockingbird

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:167994104

Are you a staff member within Gaminglight?: SCP-RP Moderator

How often are you on TeamSpeak?: 3-6 hours a day.

Why would you want to join our Support Team?: I want to help people that need the help. With how simple that sounds, I want to expand off of that and say that I want to give back to the community for all that it has given me, including the fun memories I had and the help I have received by countless staff members. I have had plenty of staff experience and was on the support team in the past, with this experience and knowledge alone I can be a great asset to the support team again. I'm a hard worker, dedicated, motivated, mature, and responsible. With all those traits listed I would say my biggest traits that fit me perfectly in this position is how sociable and friendly I am to people. I am constantly active in the TeamSpeak whether I'm talking with my fellow command members in Research, or I'm chilling with peeps in my custom room. I want to use this time to learn new things and give back to the people of the community the help they need.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?: Other then my general traits, I love suggesting new idea's and ways to help better myself and the people I work with! I'm one of those types that has too much time on my hand and likes to think of ways to use that time in a more efficient way. It is always good to help better yourself and encourage those around you to do the same, this way we can help understand each other and give each other the assistance we need. This can tie in with the support team by finding ways of giving a more friendlier approach to greeting people, and using sources to help better the experience those in need of support. Idea's like this is why I believe I would make a great addition to the support team!

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?: Hello, my name is Soviet and I'm from the support team, how may I help you?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?: Yes.

Edited by Your Local Soviet
Transferred from Rust to SCP-RP. I have messaged Max about this change.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

On 1/24/2021 at 1:16 AM, MaryAteHerLamb said:

+Support

-Great dude

-Knows when to be serious about something

-Almost always in TS 

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

• Head of Staff
On 1/26/2021 at 5:08 PM, Starstep said:

+Support
Frequently on Teamspeak, former Support member.
As long as it is permitted to become Support as a Chat Mod,
I'd be fine with Soviet getting reaccepted into the Support team.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 1/26/2021 at 6:08 PM, Starstep said:

+Support
Frequently on Teamspeak, former Support member.
As long as it is permitted to become Support as a Chat Mod,
I'd be fine with Soviet getting reaccepted into the Support team.

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• Emoo locked this topic