CI Branch Update 1/22/21 [Completed]

Orange ๐ŸŠ

On 1/22/2021 at 3:39 PM, Orange ๐ŸŠ said:

Job Name: CI Praxedes Fist: Dolos

Adding: Igneous coded sweps: Teleportation SWEP, Invisible SWEP, Backstab SWEP,ย tfa_mp7

Health: 1000

Armor: 250

Model: models/stryder/stryder.mdl

NOTES:ย Can not breach SCPโ€™sย | Need /ci comms | No hacking device | Mainly used as surveillance

Wouldn't it be more fitting to just add this, the sweps, to infil instead of making a new class? Because having a 1.2k hp class with the ability to become invisible AS WELL teleport doesn't seem that fair, espacially when it's mainly used for surveillance it just doesn't seem that logical. I don't really see the point. Besides that everything else seems good.

• Like 1

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

13 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

Wouldn't it be more fitting to just add this, the sweps, to infil instead of making a new class? Because having a 1.2k hp class with the ability to become invisible AS WELL teleport doesn't seem that fair, espacially when it's mainly used for surveillance it just doesn't seem that logical. I don't really see the point. Besides that everything else seems good.

I do believe it has a bit much hp if it were a normal "Human" class. But please do keep in mind that it is a mech not a normal "Human" Class.

Edited by [GL] Deez

O5

ย 

ย 

Former:ย DT CPTย ,ย CGO - Tenn Graneetย ,ย 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

+/-

Honestly, it might be the other way around where CI do get destroyed by MTF sometimes but other times I have seen MTF get Steamrolled by CI and CI can easily take out everything to LCZ, I have a Feeling Med Activity gonna be Non Existent (Though it already is Non Existent) because of the Fact They wont be able to leave Spawn or even Walk around LCZ without getting killed every few secondsย and this worries me as the Field Work Manager since we are trying to get Medical Activity up and that will probably harm the Medical Branch as a Whole

~FWM Price

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

16 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

I do believe it has a bit much hp if it were a normal "Human" class. But please do keep in mind that it is a mech not a normal "Human" Class.

I know, I was suggesting not to make it a mech class, and just put the sweps onto infil instead ofย makingย a fucking invisible tank that can teleport lol, espacially when it's mainly used for recon, which again is the infils job. No need for the mech.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

37 minutes ago, Jack (utility one) said:

I know, I was suggesting not to make it a mech class, and just put the sweps onto infil instead ofย makingย a fucking invisible tank that can teleport lol, espacially when it's mainly used for recon, which again is the infils job. No need for the mech.

Itโ€™s only tanky in the HP sense. It is NOT a DPS. Actually, its damage it does is pretty shit. Once it had to uncloak, itโ€™s legit fucked. I bet 2 MTF could take it on alone. Itโ€™s meant to be a scout/assassin. Not one for combat. With infils, theyโ€™re more heavily armed. And can retaliate when called out. Not so much for this.

Edited by NeoID

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

||ย - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leaderย || Retired SCP-RP Adminย ||ย -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||