Michael Ray's Event Team ApplicationDenied

Mike

In-Game Name: Michael Ray

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:464323748

What is your ULX Rank?:  Basic

What is your RP Rank?: CI LCPL

What is your timezone?: Central

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): No

How Active are you? (1/10): 8-9

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 1

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I feel I would be a great candidate for the Event Team because I have enough playtime to know what I'm doing. Another reason is I love the server! I would love to enrich the experience for other players along with for myself. I have participated in many events on the RP server. I am very active and very hardworking. If something needs to get done, I can do it, and if I don't know how I will ask and learn. I follow the rules as best as possible, trying not to stray from the rules as much as I can. I listen to clear instructions very well. I know if you choose me for this team, you will not have any problems from me or anything that I do.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I had an Idea where the D-Block Riot and the CI assist and (depending on the victor) if the foundation still wins there are several Riots but if the Riots Win the CI and the D-Block Assume Control of the foundation allowing CI RnD to test freely until the Foundation Builds up an attack force and takes the facility back from the CI.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: My Favorite SCP is SCP-3000 also known as Anantashesha. mainly because of the sheer size and ability of the creature and because i have thing where i love to read everything about all Thaumel Class SCPs 

Current:

501st 1LT, Phase Zero VL, ARC Trooper

Former: 

DT Regulations Officer, DT LTCOL, DT SV02, SF Vice Marshall, SHG Senior Guard, Havoc SFC, Shock 1SGT, SF Cobra Squadron Vice Lead, SF SWO Lyttan Dree, Inferno Head Agent IF33, SF ENGL, ST ENGL, ST Major, Shore VLD, STRM Operator, DT LTCOL, DT SV02

I didn't know it would post here i was reading other examples i hope to be accepted but i have not been as of now

Current:

501st 1LT, Phase Zero VL, ARC Trooper

Former: 

DT Regulations Officer, DT LTCOL, DT SV02, SF Vice Marshall, SHG Senior Guard, Havoc SFC, Shock 1SGT, SF Cobra Squadron Vice Lead, SF SWO Lyttan Dree, Inferno Head Agent IF33, SF ENGL, ST ENGL, ST Major, Shore VLD, STRM Operator, DT LTCOL, DT SV02

-Support
I personally do not see you fit for event team.
I have 0 clue who you even are and the event described sound's heavily in favor of the CI and D Class, I might change my answer if there is more feedback, But for now
, It's a no from me.

Edited by kingdoms_3

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

-Support

Idea is very basic, you could go into more depth about it.

Very little time within the server, need some more time so that people get to know you.

Personally I would not trust you with the powers a ET holds.

Edited by Squash

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

-Support

•  Not particularly known within community

• Event seems pretty basic / CI sided

• You seem pretty new 

I would recommend you spend some more time on the server and get a bit more known and work out some issues with your event idea but I’d love to see you re apply after a bit

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

21 hours ago, Squash said:

-Support

Very little time within the server, need some more time so that people get to know you.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

On 1/19/2021 at 4:59 PM, kingdoms_3 said:

-Support
I have 0 clue who you even are and the event described sound's heavily in favor of the CI and D Class, I might change my answer if there is more feedback, But for now
, It's a no from me.

16 hours ago, The Apple said:

-Support

•  Not particularly known within community

• Event seems pretty basic / CI sided

• You seem pretty new 

I would recommend you spend some more time on the server and get a bit more known and work out some issues with your event idea but I’d love to see you re apply after a bit

On 1/19/2021 at 5:05 PM, Squash said:

-Support

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

-Support

I have no idea who you are and you seem super new to the server and thus I wouldnt trust you joining ET

Retired E-11Captain Beepis 3R7H

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-Benjamin Franklin

On 1/19/2021 at 4:59 PM, kingdoms_3 said:

-Support
, It's a no from me.

Former E11 1LT and First and Only E-11 Secretary  |  Former CI 1LT | An All Out Cool Kid | Also Former Event Team Member

On 1/19/2021 at 1:59 PM, kingdoms_3 said:

-Support
, It's a no from me.

🙂

-Support

•Who are you?

•Event idea is very biest and quite bland

•Doesn’t seem trustworthy enough for ET

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

20 hours ago, The CI Zero said:

-Support