The Thief (Crabbos) HLPR Bot Application

Crabbo

1. What’s your Ingame Name? The Thief 

2. What’s your SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it)?  STEAM_0:0:102443766

3. What is your Rank?  Maintenance Adept 🙂

4. What’s your time on the Server?  7 weeks 

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received?

6. How many warnings do you have on GL? 6 (3 from like 2019)

7. Who gave you permission to apply? Infamous 

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 7

9. Why do you think you’re fit for H.L.P.R. Bot Alpha (60+ words)? I believe joining H.L.P.R Bot program would be good for a few reasons. One, Being able to spawn with and protect Maintenance staff will lead the Maintenance surviving, repairing the site faster, I have experience defending Non Combatants from my time in A1 While it was on the server.
The Second Reason is to give CI more RP, Despite the fact that Chaos are our "enemies" I don't want them to miss out on potential RP just because no one in a sub-branch is online.

10. Chaos Insurgency is raiding and you see them breaching a Keter SCP (like SCP-035). What do you do? The first thing I would do if I see attempting to breach a SCP is call it out on comms then make my way to the nearest Maintenance, if none are within the current area I would make my way back to LCZ.

+Support

Pretty active from what I've seen, makes a good amount of logs along with that.

Would like to see you as a HLPR Bot 

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

+Support 

Was able to pull off an assassination on me without any security caring.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

19 hours ago, Squash said:

+Support

Pretty active from what I've seen, makes a good amount of logs along with that.

Would like to see you as a HLPR Bot 

femboy 😳 +Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

+ Support
Ah yes, I can already sense the RD- Uhhh I mean the great work he will do. 🙂 

• Like 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

• Squash locked this topic