33 members have voted

1. 1. Should milford become CMDR?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

501st VCMDR milford 1700

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st Legion

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to become commander for a multitude of reasons. Firstly I feel I am fit for the position. I know about everything that goes on within the battalion since I'm active every single day for hours on end. My activity has reflected on the 501st and increased activity immensely overall leading us to have more troopers than I've ever seen. With these numbers comes a common problem of minging which ultimately leads to a negative overall view on a battalion. My plan is to fill out our Officers with competent and deserving troopers of which I trust to better the 501st.  Another key reason I believe I am ready for the position is due to my experience with leading. As an Ex 501st Commander on a CWRP server which led me to become Anakin Skywalker, I know how to straighten out a battalion, I already have big plans for the 501st which hopefully will help push us into the right direction. Finally I believe my overall dedication and commitment to the 501st should prove that I'm capable of filling this position. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

3 weeks but I believe I'm closer to 4.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Commander is to deal with everything that gets passed up through COC. They not only deal with internal issues that need to be fixed but the straightening out of everyone below them. A battalion without direction can quickly crumble. In my eyes a Commander should be the bridge between their battalion and others. There should be no bad blood or disputes between battalions. We all work together to server the same purpose, might as well get along in the process. With my experience on other servers, Commanders should know what's in the best interest for the battalion, which would include making sure that every single document/form should be fully updated, as well as maintaining the roster. As an organized battalion is a successful battalion. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe I am trustworthy since I already know what it means to be in the position. I have dedicated a lot of my time trying to better the 501st. Whenever there is an issue, I do everything in my power to resolve that situation while listening to both sides, making sure each party feels safe and respected. I feel as since I'm already VCMDR I am a trusted member of the community and show that I have what it entails to be commander. I'm always active and in TS3 listening to those below me making efforts to better the 501st for the better. Whenever there is an issue directly with me, I make sure to hear the problem out and fix my ways, bettering myself. I believe that if you want a position, you should act as if you already have it. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

7. How often can you be Online? :

I am active every single day for a minimum of 5+ hours.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No warnings.

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

You became VCDMR 8 days ago, putting an application for CMDR when you became VCMDR is fast promotion. But I see what you done for 501st when I used to be your officer and you gotten more better and you grew the 501st about good amount of people and you gotten 501st active. But I don't know if I should you - or + support but if you surprise me, I'll give you + support

Don't let anyone stop you from being who you are. You are better then them and they don't have the power to stop or control you. I always believe in you.

-SUPPORT
Got vcmdr 8 days ago
Impress Me and then try applying for CMDR

Edited by jensonbarnes

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

-Support

-You are a pretty nice dude if im being honest here but you got VCMDR 8 days ago and in my opinion you just need a bit more experience and time sry man but i really do think that you can get the position of Commander in the future you really would do anything for 501st.

Good luck tough!

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

1 hour ago, [GL] Deez said:

-Support

-You are a pretty nice dude if im being honest here but you got VCMDR 8 days ago and in my opinion you just need a bit more experience and time sry man but i really do think that you can get the position of Commander in the future you really would do anything for 501st.

Good luck tough!

2 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

-Support

Good luck tough!

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

4 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

-Support

Good luck tough!

Former Trial Senior Guard

5 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

-Support

Good luck tough!

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

6 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

-Support

Good luck tough!

E11 LCPL / D5 RCT / GENSEC LCPL

𝔅𝔦𝔬

On 1/17/2021 at 10:46 AM, [GL] Deez said:

-Support

Good luck tough!

Retired Starfighter Senior Marshall 

-Support

Good luck tough!

-Support

Good luck tough!

Time is the only issue with me, I know Milford would 100% make a good and decent Commander if accepted. 

Edited by TAlila | Tay Keith!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+ Support

Despite rising through the ranks RAPIDLY, Milford is a reliable and thoughtful VCMDR. His short stint as VCMDR is a poor argument for why he is unfit.

• He is a reliable leader who leads by example, displaying maturity well beyond his years.
  • He is constantly active
  • He runs simulations multiple times a day, keeping the 501st an interesting place on the ISD
  • He responsibly manages the roster and his duties/responsibilities as VCMDR

Sure, he got promoted fast. That's just because he gets fucking results.

Good luck, Milford.

• Like 2

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

On 1/18/2021 at 10:07 PM, Itsuki_Mamoru said:

+/- support

-Outstanding Officer and Vice commander 

-Takes ownership and pride within his battalion

-You got VCMDR not too long ago 

-keeps a cool head 

Good luck man!

GOODLUCKK!!!!!!!!!

Cat GIF

Stamped by Deaky

-support

I don't think you have the necessary experience as a VCMDR yet to be able to apply for CMDR.

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COL | Former ImperialRP Senior Moderator | Banned by Luci

SCP-RP SEC CPL | Former MilitaryRP Spetsnaz 2LT

+support
+Seems like a nice guy.
+ A very good officer and vice commander.
- Don't know if you have enough expierence since you were promoted to VCMDR 8 days ago but I think your capable of being a good Commander. 
Goodluck!
~Corner

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

On 1/17/2021 at 9:46 AM, [GL] Deez said:

-Support

Good luck tough!

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

On 1/17/2021 at 3:46 PM, [GL] Deez said:

-Support

Good luck tough!

I agree with Alex, You will need a lot longer than 8 days to even think about applying. You definetely fit the position though!

Good luck

- Ex.Vice-Commander Kieran.

• Like 1

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

-Support

Good luck tough!

IF9 | Old 31st VCMDR 

+ support

Some might say you are moving up the ranks to fast. But there is a reason its going so fast. You an amazing guy and a great leader. You help others even when you dont need to and always think about youself last. You are a near perfect candidate for Commander and I hope you get it. also you are extremly active and always up for DT x 501st sims. Hoipe you get it.

Edited by Blueberry

| Death Trooper Seeker Company Captain SC01 Blueberry Moderator

Star Wars Blasters GIF by Nerdist.com