Drayton's Inferno NCO Application.

Drayton

What is your In Game Name?

Drayton.

What is your Agent Name?

David Berry.

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad?

8 Days.

Why Do You Want To Become An NCO? [75+ Words]

I want to be a NCO to help lead IF and help it thrive I have past command experience as I have stated in 2 Special forces battalions so I know how to lead and what to do as well I am passionate about IF for the time I have been a agent I have no regrets and want to progress in IF hoping to help it continue with the activity it has gained as of late and as well I wish to be a NCO because I believe I would be best in a position where I can lead agents when needed and help command when needed

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [30+ Words]

Well Like I said I could lead troops in events and sims and help my superiors whenever needed and I am confident that I can hold tryouts which would keep the battalion thriving as well I can give recommendations on agents who are doing well so people wont go un-recognized if they do something good.

How many strikes do you have? 

None.

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Command Team?  

I used to be a IC VCDMR and a DT LTC In the past, So i have commanding experience, I know how to act, Lead and complete what is needed to be done. 

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 1 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Yes.

Edited by Drayton

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

+Support
-Good guy
-Prior experience
-Deserves the position 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥