Dano's OS App

Dano

1. What’s your In-Game Name? Dano

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)? STEAM_0:0:147818384

3. What is your Rank? ME

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? 6

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 7

7. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (100+ words)?

I believe I should be in command because I Am sure I can encourage people to be active inside of the branch and host PT's for the enlisted to get on and have fun inside of the branch.
I also believe I should become command because I'm already a 1LT inside of E11 so I know what to do as part of command in general ( Of course it's different from E11 but still).
As well as that I am a pretty funny guy in general and like to mess about with everyone and I just like to help people as well with like questions enlisted might have or help solve any problems within the branch, And also my ability to always try and help with whatever I can.
As well as my ability to be professional when it's needed and show a good image of myself!

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this?

I would tell them to return to bunks immediately and if he refuses I would tell him that if he doesn't return to bunks I will give him a DNT for an appropriate time because we don't want minges inside of our branch.
And if he does return I would simply train him and while training him explain that he can't do that.

8-2. Some enlisted members have begun RDMing each other in bunks as a way to pass time, what would you do in this situation?

I would tell them to stop immediately and that they can see this as a verbal warning and tell them that if they continue I will have to hand out a strike as they are not stopping with the RDM.
And if it really gets out of hand I would just call staff to help deal with the RDM part.

Edited by Dano

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

1 hour ago, enuz 💣 said:

-Support 

I think you need time to mature and work on branch relations.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• Star locked this topic