What is your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:60884699

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?:

Engineering Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:
Admiral Ducks

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

I wish to improve the activity that Havoc is having a hard time with. Through this, I know some passive RP i can get Havoc involved with in order to get interest in the branch.  To do this i would host Engineering Sims involving a whole vent patrol, fixing pipes and consoles alike. Another Sim  i would host would involve them using their Fortification barriers to make a effective barrier that can help in different types of combative situations.  Keeping the Havoc Engaged, and getting more trainings in for the branch will get more involvement through out the server.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I can be trusted in such position because in my time i have joined the Gaminglight Community i have been put in many positions that have assisted many branches as a whole.  Most of these have been involved in the SCP-RP Server, however that time has passed and I thrive to help the activity within a branch that can use the assistance. I've been in multiple command positions in which the branch has had its hardest times, yet i stick with it, pushing through the difficulties and helping the branch to the best of my ability. An example is when I was DHOR of Chaos Insurgency's Research and Development I pushed engaging challenges to keep the researchers on their feet and some prize for them to look forward to. I have Led many roles in branches that needed the extra incentive.  I am an amazing leader and i can come up with many creative ideas to keep the Havoc Troopers on their toes. I push out great role-play scenarios, including one's for engineering based- as I used to be a Maintenance Command member, needing to make scenarios on keeping the workers up and fixing the SCP Facility. I could go on about many scenarios I could bring to such a branch including them making weapons, or a whole ship wide- maintenance error and have Havoc going around fixing it.

Why do you want this rank?:

To get Havoc engaged in even more Creative Roleplay scenarios,  I want to push my ideas on how to create a great Roleplaying Environment for the engineering branch. This includes giving people  them more reasons on why to stay or why to enjoy the branch for the creativeness it can hold fully. There is so much potential within this branch that it can entail, including making engineering logs, or more roleplay friendly mini events during passive hours of the ship.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: 
EO's are in charge of looking over the branch of Havoc and make sure both the ship and technology of the ship is in perfect condition. If this ship is damaged, it's the EO's job, working along with the Havoc battalion, to make sure its fixed to perfect order and running smoothly.  Working with the assigned battalion is a priority as communication is key, as both Naval and the Troopers should be informed of the needs of the ship. While off ship it is our best interest to make sure the base we reside at is at complete working order with defenses, such as turrets and making sure the ships Sf fly are in pristine condition.

• Like 2

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

+Support
-Experienced
-Good Application
-Deserves the position 

• Like 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 1/5/2021 at 2:38 AM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Experienced
-Good Application
-Deserves the position 

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

• Manager
On 1/4/2021 at 9:38 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Experienced
-Good Application
-Deserves the position 

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

On 1/4/2021 at 9:38 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Experienced
-Good Application
-Deserves the position 

She is pog I guess 

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

ACCEPTED
Please speak to Admiral Ducks for further instructions and whitelist.

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png