1. 1. Should I get into Support?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: John Newsom

Steam Name: [GL] Zombieman2024

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:493870318

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes 

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Every day

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? I want to be in support for many reasons. First I have been in gaminglight for about a year now and I would like to help out the server even more. Next I always see people sitting in the requesting support section for 20 minutes or more, and I would like to be able to help them. Third I staff in game so I can help them in game if needed or I can help them through team speak. I am also a SMOD so I am very trusted in the gaminglight servers. Fourth I don't have a bad temper. So I won't  get mad at the people. Fifth I am very active on the Police role play server. I have over 5 weeks on the police role play server. Also sometimes I get onto the SCPRP server. Sixth I have read the rules to team speak and in game rules. All in all I just want to make the gaminglight team speak a better place and also help out players even more. Thank you for reading.

-John Newsom 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I can affect support staff in a positive way by being on every day and helping out people with their question.   

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would say this "Hello this is John Newsom and I will be your support. How can I help you?"

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head of Staff
On 1/3/2021 at 4:58 PM, Hammy said:

+Support 

- Good App

- Can be good in Support 

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 1/4/2021 at 4:44 PM, [PoliceRP]King said:

+Support 

+Mature

+Nice

+App looks good 

Good Luck

PS I like the part that goes Third I Staff game 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 1/4/2021 at 4:44 PM, [PoliceRP]King said:

+Support 

+Mature

+Nice

+App looks good 

Good Luck

PS I like the part that goes Third I Staff game 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

• 3 weeks later...