Texas Retirement

Texasssss

Now; before I begin I will still be around to help out with trainings, Documents, and other things. And to say sorry to shock for leaving them a second time and in their time of need.

I get I said, "I won't leave again" to some people however this server is getting harder and harder to play. Between other games, people(Family/ Love interest), and soon school. And now I have the opportunity to play other things that I've been look at for years things that I couldn't play before. I love each and every one your expect you Grandpa lol. You all are great don't let anyone drag you into the dirt. Hopefully Ill see y'all for a 6th time around this command shit LOL. 

With that out of the way here's this Dawn your Promoted to IADD and 2LT, Mazey to 1LT, Coward to 1LT, Neptune to 1LT, ENT to Major, Blast to Major, Wolf to CSM, Jessie to LCPL.

~Love Texas Farewell Shock You'll never leave my mind and keep your eye on the ball shock. @ Me whenever y'all need me on.

spacer.png

• Like 1

So says the head private 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

damn sad to see you go 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Sad to see you go Texas. You just today got me into Internal Affairs and I just like to thank you for that before you leave. IRL stuff always take priority over anything. You were a good Vice Commander and your time wasn't wasted. You are a vet of the Shock Battalion and all the Shock Commanders attempted to do was improve Shock for the better. All I hope is that your days foward from Gaming Light Imperial RP suit you well. -Shock IAP SSGT Greg.

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

You were the chosen one, you were supposed to bring balance to Shock command, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I hope you come back in the future because you did great things for the battalion both times you were in command.

Former Shock Vice Commander North

• 4 weeks later...

Wow! This was such a chilled-out resignation, I'm sure Texas will enjoy his retirement and not come back to fuck about with our documents in any way at all!

Sorry I couldn't help myself

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 2
  • Heart-Eyes 1

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

On 1/1/2021 at 4:08 PM, Texasssss said:

before I begin I will still be around to help out with trainings, Documents

This aged horribly 

• Laughing 2
  • Gaminglight Love 1

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN