Quality of Life Changes for the Forums- Denied

Your Local Soviet

First Suggestion

Change the rule stating that no GIF's, images, and such are allowed in your signature. A lot of forums allow users to have custom made banners and images to show who they are. This would just be a small change that can result in some cool images people can use to represent themselves or something of the community. Besides, this rule is hardly followed since I see users all the time with images in their signatures and nothing is done about it. You can set a rule stating the size of the signature/images used so it doesn't flood posts.

Second Suggestion

Make a feature where when its someone's birthday it has like a little cake emote or something next to their names, or somewhere in their profile/user category. Just thought this would be a cool little feature to show off its someone's birthday since we do have a setting where you can enter your birth date.

These are by no means important changes, just cool little quality of life changes that can make the forums seem more lively.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

+Support 
I believe the Rule stating no GIF's & Images should be removed, or altered 

The second suggestion isn't needed, but would be cool 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 12/31/2020 at 7:47 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support 

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 12/31/2020 at 1:47 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support 

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

+Support

Only for images to be allowed in signatures. Maybe only like custom made ones that include your ranks and all that, not Gifs though. 

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

On 12/31/2020 at 1:47 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support 

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

• Owner

Denied

First of all, I would like to thank you for your suggestion! Our community truly runs off of suggestions and it is much appreciated. For the reasons stated above this suggestion has been denied because we do not believe that it will benefit the community or can have foreseeable related issues.