Obitos 05 Research Application

Monster4Life

In Game Name: Obito

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:519069805

Job applying for (O5 Logistics - MEDIC +/ADEPT + | Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | O5 Research - Research/CI RND Researcher+): O5 Research.

How many Warns do you have?: 3

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I want to join the 05 Research Team because ever since I started playing in late July, 05 has always been my goal. I hope to further my experience in the research division and I think 05 would be a great way of doing that. I love the research branch and all the people in it, everyone is pretty chill and its fun to vibe with people in the research channel in Teamspeak.  Another reason is because  I really enjoy the server and would love to be an 05 member even if this doesn't get accepted I still had a great time writing this.

Why should we accept you: One of my reasons is because I'm on the server every day and most of the time I'm on my research whitelist, I would be very active, and would enjoy vibing with everyone. Stuff I have to offer to the 05 Research team is I'm a very quick learner I get along with people very easily I would be very active and very chill I always listen to my superiors and follow CoC. What I can offer to the 05 Research Team I can offer my love of the SCP Lore and all the SCPs, when writing a test log or a activity log I always do my background research on the SCP. Some of my tests include, Taking a sample of 999 and investigating what its made of and how his cells react to low sugar high surgar fruit ect, I have also taken 3 samples of 2191-1 and investigated them under a microscope to see what his blood is like. 

If you see any grammatical errors please say so in the comments.

Edited by Monster4Life

+/- Support leaning towards -

+Active

+Good app

-recent warn

-only 2 test logs (50/100 and lower on each test)

~OL4

Edited by Dr. Pills

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

-Support

Test logs need major improvement, I see O5 Researchers being able to make these more than well-done test logs. Something to catch my attention.

Plus recent warns.

Sorry, its a no from me, but good luck.

-Former OR1

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

5 minutes ago, Squash said:

-Support

Test logs need major improvement, I see O5 Researchers being able to make these more than well-done test logs. Something to catch my attention.

Plus recent warns.

-Former OR1

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 12/30/2020 at 12:03 PM, Dr. Pills said:

+/- Support

+Active

+Good app

-recent warn

(Now has 4 test logs highest score 95/100)

Edited by cparsons5

| MTF E-11 CPL | Senior Researcher | HMR
Custom Classes: D-Boi

-Support

-Warns quite recents

-A bit mingy

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

On 12/30/2020 at 3:03 PM, Dr. Pills said:

+/- Support

+Active

+Good app

-recent warn

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

On 1/2/2021 at 3:00 PM, Squash said:

-Support

Plus recent warns.

-Former OR1

Has also Broke NLR, FailRPd from what I noticed today

~OL2

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

3 hours ago, [GL] Dtscalice said:

~OL2

I did? Can u explain how?

3 hours ago, [GL] Dtscalice said:

~OL2

Was it when i was messing around with friends as maitanince and not waiting nlr bc they killed me and i dont understand the fail rp part but ok

8 hours ago, Monster4Life said:

I did? Can u explain how?

Was it when i was messing around with friends as maitanince and not waiting nlr bc they killed me and i dont understand the fail rp part but ok

During a time when medical had killed you, You in comms had said "Medical Have a Hostage" After you had already died and kept returning to the scene after you had already died

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

On 1/4/2021 at 12:32 AM, vSquishyv said:

-Support

-Warns quite recents

-A bit mingy

Former IF SL | Former Omi-9 SPC | Former DT PFC | Former FBI SA | Current GENSEC SGT | Current Nu-7 LCPL | F for CWLRP | Former IMP Mod and Gamemaster | F for Omi-9 |

6 minutes ago, Monster4Life said:

I waited nlr and went back but ok

Stop replying to your own app!!! Let them say what they say.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

• 4 weeks later...
  • Star locked this topic