Catfish's 05 -R Application

CatFIsh {FE}

In Game Name: CatFish

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:91390753

Job applying for (O5 Logistics - MEDIC +/ADEPT + | Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | O5 Research - Research/CI RND Researcher+): I am applying for 05-Research, i meet requirements as i am a Senior Researcher.

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: n/a

How many Warns do you have? 1

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I want to join the 05 Research team to rp even more than i already do, to be able to have more interesting rp situations happen and continue my rp story that i have with my [REDACTED] Ketamine that i seem to have always on hand be drinking and i could possibly find a cure. (possibly something medical with amnesia but rp will come later for that)

Why should we accept you: i know just about every scp recontainment procedure and what they do or require in order to work, I would also like to become 05-R so i can have acsess to even more scps so i can figure out what makes them the way that they, weight, diet, height, basically little details that would help in anyway for the foundatin to better contain these scps. I love to do detailed rp.  I believe i am well liked in the community and research and reputable. I also see myself being an active 05 and rising through the ranks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
please leave any feedback on how i can improve and/or better my chances of becoming 05-R 🙂 

Edit: Here are a list of graded Tests that i have done in my time as a researcher.

Edited by CatFIsh {FE}

+/-Support Leaning towards +

-Active

-Application Could be better

-Seems like a good Candidate (In my opinion)

-Dedicated

Overall you are pretty active from my view and dedicated but the application could use some work.

Good Luck Catfish!

Edited by [GL] Deez

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

+/- Support Leaning - | Major Improvements Needed

• Application is severely under-detailed, 
  • You are Active which is a +,
  • Would be nice if you could include some test and/or experiments you've done in the past 
    Good Luck! - OR7

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

On 12/30/2020 at 6:49 AM, Kieran ♡ said:

• Would be nice if you could include some test and/or experiments you've done in the past 
    Good Luck! - OR7

~OL6

Edited by Dr. Pills

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

On 12/30/2020 at 5:20 AM, [GL] Deez said:

-Active

-Dedicated

Overall you are pretty active from my view and dedicated but the application could use some work.

Good Luck Catfish!

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

+Support
-Extremely active
-Amazing test logs
-Dedicated researcher
-Extremely kind and funny guy

I really want you to get this role as you to me are the best candidate of all the applications and you would make an amazing 05 researcher.
-Former 0R7

• Like 1

Mung Daal/Director of the Mung Daal Clan/Certified Big Guy

On 12/30/2020 at 6:20 AM, [GL] Deez said:

-Active

-Dedicated

Good Luck Catfish!

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

On 12/30/2020 at 6:49 AM, Kieran ♡ said:

Good Luck! - OR7

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

On 12/30/2020 at 3:20 AM, [GL] Deez said:

-Active

-Dedicated

Good Luck Catfish!

+support

| MTF E-11 CPL | Senior Researcher | HMR
Custom Classes: D-Boi

On 12/30/2020 at 5:20 AM, [GL] Deez said:

+Support

-Active

-Dedicated

Good Luck Catfish!

Changing my support to - I will have to agree with squash I haven't seen them in quite awhile now

Edited by ZJ

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

• 2 weeks later...

-Support

Recently went inactive, last message in the discord was 1/03/21 which is 16 days ago.

I have never seen you in-game since that date.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

• Star locked this topic