Papa John Minastroni's Ban Request- Accepted

Player's Life

Your In-game: Player's Life

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:218820833

The player's name in-game: Papa John Minastroni

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:98102011

What did the player do: Reached 20 warnings.

Evidence (REQUIRED):

image.thumb.png.3398f34deb689ccdc81747571e3943f1.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: 

As the staff handbook says, 1 week ban.

image.png.e289a3de651c218ec4b4247027dc7b2b.png

Any extra information:

Found randomly.

Edited by Player's Life

+support

However, his last couple warns, he was rdming me in the sit, and said he was doing it because he was going on vacation for two weeks and would be gone anyway so he wanted to get his week ban over with now. King was the admin I believe. He rdm'd me twice in the sit.

Edited by Ronin

13 minutes ago, Ronin said:

+support

However, his last couple warns, he was rdming me in the sit, and said he was doing it because he was going on vacation for two weeks and would be gone anyway so he wanted to get his week ban over with now. King was the admin I believe. He rdm'd me twice in the sit.

Honestly should receive longer due to his complete disregard at all about a ban or rules due to his holiday, he's also exploited the no collide on his car to get thru a prop to get into my base, sad he realised the garage door was down and couldn't get to my goodies

That bald Aussie Guy

2 minutes ago, Player's Life said:

If you have evidence of him doing it, you can make a player report following this format. 

used nvida to record but only caught the last 5mins which was just me talking to him and calling staff but missed him coming in the base

That bald Aussie Guy