Watermelon - Trial Moderator Report- Denied

Eris-Proxis-Silver

Questions

1. Your In-game: Silver 

2. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:195485792 

3. The admin's name in-game: Watermelon

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Crazyboyri | STEAM_0:0:145670367

5. What did the admin do: Prop Abuse - For a while now (2 weeks or so) Watermelon ( Hereby referred to as The Defendant) has been on and off of the staff job abusing the props by blocking vital areas of the map, such as bridge brig EC and ER. The Defendant has been spoken to by rangiatea to not abuse props be we wish to take it further. The Defendant was claiming to have permission from Morningstar (A.K.A Luci/Lucifer) for several months now and this is clearly false. I have spoken to luci and he has said that he has not asked for permission 

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NE42XHi-npJ2WIzY79koBGY2AR_1zlU1?ths=true

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin: Staff Restriction and a Removal

8. Any extra information: The Defendant is not even a Gamemaster he’s just a TMOD who thinks he is still a SMOD and even admitted that he was removed

I Have tagged people on the forums in this post as they said they would be an accountable witness and to vouch for me that this was as serious as we are making it out to be

Tags: @Tealfaded @Isaac. @Dontchooseit67 @Rangiatea

Edited by SilversVids
Edit Reason: Punishment Length Change

〖 No Life ERP'er 』〖 Professional Minge 』

That punishment is super exaggerated a restriction and a 2 month ban??? 

Also witnesses are not really credible 

-support for the punishment listed above 

If anything +support on a removal and restriction 

@Crazyboyri your side?

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

9 minutes ago, Blizzard said:

+Support

- Though I believe the punishment is way to high I do believe he should be punished

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

38 minutes ago, Blizzard said:

+Support

- Though I believe the punishment is way to high I do believe he should be punished

+ Support as well, I provided some photo evidence for this report as well as witnessed it myself on multiple occasions, and I believe that this kind of thing should not be acceptable as it is directly interfering with the RP experience of the players. I do agree that the ban may be a bit much, But I believe a staff restriction is necessary as this has been a serious and repetitive problem.

+ Have witnessed these issues myself

+ photo evidence included 

+ The staff in question lied about having permission from Head Admin Luci to do this

+ Punishment no longer includes the ban, I believe now that this form should be accepted in it’s entirety.

Edited by Tealfaded
The punishment attached to this report was changed, and therefor my opinion on it has changed as well.

Former Senior Commander

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.”- Winston Churchill

-/+ Support
-I believe the punishment is high, Especially for someone who is brand new to the staff team and is encouraged to learn from their superiors. 
-He put props down with the intent of keeping the server safer, Although he should've handled the situation completely differently
-Allegedly Lied about getting SMT's Permission

In the end it's up to SMT  Although I feel like he had good intentions, Just executed poorly

Edited by TAlila | Tay Keith!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

I put it there to keep the server safe, I had to many minge and troop going into brig with out authorization and letting people out. I have done this in past and Luci ok this while back to keep the server under control. I have never had an issue in pass and I kept the server safe as well. Putting me as removel and staff restricted is high punishment. I wanted to keep the server safe from people breaking the rule and people minge at 12AM thru 6AM everyday and I did my best to do what right. There weren't any staff on at the times, there were so much problem to deal with so I block Brig area for bit to keep everything under control.

Don't let anyone stop you from being who you are. You are better then them and they don't have the power to stop or control you. I always believe in you.

5 hours ago, Crazyboyri said:

I put it there to keep the server safe, I had to many minge and troop going into brig with out authorization and letting people out. I have done this in past and Luci ok this while back to keep the server under control. I have never had an issue in pass and I kept the server safe as well. Putting me as removel and staff restricted is high punishment. I wanted to keep the server safe from people breaking the rule and people minge at 12AM thru 6AM everyday and I did my best to do what right. There weren't any staff on at the times, there were so much problem to deal with so I block Brig area for bit to keep everything under control.

The part about there being no staff on simply isn’t true. Both myself and @Isaac. were on and we both asked you to remove the prop however you refused. Things were not out of control either, their were plenty of people guarding Brig, and the people who were escaping were exploiting the map to do so, not being released by others. Even so what you did directly interfered with the role play, and prevented access to a vital area of the ship on more occasions than just this one. This also prevents anyone who was falsely arrested from being unarrested without the help of an Admin, and you went AFK shortly after the prop was placed, when it should have at the very least been your responsibility to deal with things in brig, as you were the one who placed the prop.

Former Senior Commander

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.”- Winston Churchill

They can guard brig but there wont be anyone to guard BCP. I put a wall there to get the situation under control because I keep hearing that people were getting out of jail by other people for opening the cell door without authorization. I needed to block it off for a bit to get everything under control. I just don't understand why you guy have to make a big deal out of it because all you guy were being rude to me when you're suppose to help me keep the server safe. I've been taking sit and people were turning power off or opening brig cell door to let people out and etc and I was only one on at the times so I block it off.

Don't let anyone stop you from being who you are. You are better then them and they don't have the power to stop or control you. I always believe in you.

17 minutes ago, Dragin said:

I would also like to add we had several issues with watermelon on shock e.x allowing sts to walk around with improper names 

That has nothing to do with this current Situation

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

Hey guys, I wouldn't advise arguing as this will get locked by a Forums Diplomat. Both parties has left their responses, and it's up to SMT to decide whether the report is valid or not

• Thanks 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

22 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-/+ Support
-I believe the punishment is high, Especially for someone who is brand new to the staff team and is encouraged to learn from their superiors. 
-He put props down with the intent of keeping the server safer, Although he should've handled the situation completely differently
-Allegedly Lied about getting SMT's Permission

In the end it's up to SMT  Although I feel like he had good intentions, Just executed poorly

I believe a strike and or a staff retraining would be a more appropriate punishment given the circumstances. Either way -Support for the punishments suggested. 

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

DENIED

With already speaking with @Crazyboyri about the situation it wasn't considerably terrible due to him having a miscommunication issue with SMT's previous orders, as idea shows he has good intent, though @Crazyboyri speak to me whenever you're available.

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~