Noah Remix False Fail rp warn- Denied

Prada

Your In-game: Prada

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:572148835

The admin's name in-game: Noah Remix

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: Fail Rp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): at the bottom of the page

Why do you think this warn was false: 3 of my family members adverted raid on umc, I was on discord with them saying were raiding umc, then I'm driving to the base  I see John Newson UMC walking obviously back to the base because he is being raided. Wonton tells me on discord call I killed magic and soul. Assuming there was nobody left in the base I advert raid 1 minute  after my family members started to advert raid. when I meant to advert assist sort of same thing. Then john newson walks in the base then gets killed by wonton. I check in motd section for raiding there is no rule I have to advert raid or assist at the same time. I could see for a gen store or bank but raiding is completly different section. It doesn't show in rules but apperently in the staff sit from soul and noah it's "common sense" how am I supposed to know it common sense at all or in real life. I think this is a false warning and I was given a verbal warning in the future so I know because it isn't in motd so how am I supposed to know thats a rule for raidingasdadasad.jpg.744fbcdab38e4996b232d1c3f8ce58f4.jpg

Any extra information: None

Edited by Bapee

Ya let me put all my ranks of all the departments I was in (ex fbi pa, ex dispatch, ex snr) cringe...

-Support

Logs showed that you adverted one minute and seven seconds after all of your family started the raid. It's basically the same thing as a bank raid and general store if you think about it. If you advert a minute late in a gen store it would be fail roleplay. Same thing applies to raids. I also got SMT clarification that you have to advert it around the same time your family members do. Soul and Zerg asked Snar if you had to do that and he said that if you adverted that late it would be failrp. Now that I think about it I do think it would make more sense to give you a verbal, but either way the warn isn't false and it's my decision on either you get a verbal or a warning as I was the staff that took the sit.proof.png.f62dfc00921b1096d987bdf04e98888f.pngimage.png.d85b694cfa97c0765ab53ca5ec39bdf8.png  

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

1 hour ago, Noah REmiX said:

-Support

Logs showed that you adverted one minute and seven seconds after all of your family started the raid. It's basically the same thing as a bank raid and general store if you think about it. If you advert a minute late in a gen store it would be fail roleplay. Same thing applies to raids. I also got SMT clarification that you have to advert it around the same time your family members do. Soul and Zerg asked Snar if you had to do that and he said that if you adverted that late it would be failrp. Now that I think about it I do think it would make more sense to give you a verbal, but either way the warn isn't false and it's my decision on either you get a verbal or a warning as I was the staff that took the sit.proof.png.f62dfc00921b1096d987bdf04e98888f.pngimage.png.d85b694cfa97c0765ab53ca5ec39bdf8.png  

This rule is common sense and has been a rule on the server since the start. Snar tole me that this was a rule when I asked him. @Zerg also heard snar say this. I believe this is completely valid.

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

• Head of Staff
2 hours ago, Noah REmiX said:

-Support

-Support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

4 hours ago, Noah REmiX said:

-Support

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela