2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Event Team

• Yes
    • No

1. In-Game Name: Parry

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:535368944

3. ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum / Moderator 

4. How many hours do you have on the server?: 4 weeks / 672 hours

5. What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I know them pretty well.

6. How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 11 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2295786107

7. Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): Some of the reasons why I wanna join the event team is because I would love to help you guys with the events. Some of those events don't look easy to make  and I would personally love to help you guys and help to make the events the best that they could be to make the server fun for everyone. I also wanna join because of the great feedback that I've heard from event team members. I know a lot of people that are in the event team and they all seem to really like the event team and so why not try it out and see for myself. I also think that I would be very good at making events and coming up with new event ideas! I'm also a very fast learner so that should be able to help me while I'm on event team. I'm also a team player, meaning I work well with others and am able to help others if they need it. I can't wait to work and help you guys with the new events.  

8. Describe an event you could create (Be specific):  I think it would be really cool to do a event where its like a save the citizen situation. So what would happen is there would be 2 teams one team would be police and the others would be criminals. The criminals would be in a house guarding a prop, that the police must get but the police will be starting outside so they would have to work together to get inside the house and receive the "hostage". And sense the criminals kinda have the advantage I would give the police maybe 50-75 more armor. There would also be a time limit so it doesn't get boring. 

9. If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

10. Monday - Friday:  Monday to Thursday I'm free from 5pm - 10pm. Fridays I can do 5pm-1am but I have the staff meeting at 6pm. Then I have the FBI meetings at 7pm - 8:30pm.

11. Saturday and Sunday: Weekends I'm free from 5pm - 1am. But I have a SRT meeting at 7:30pm.

12. Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?  Yes

Its Parry