A change to the meta: Assault Rifles and LMGS

PandaInShitpostLand

On 12/21/2020 at 12:15 AM, Orange 🍊 said:

Just give good firerate to them, like HK pretick change

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

On 12/20/2020 at 9:36 AM, Phillers said:

+Support, 
I think It'd be nice to have the meta not be : Awp, Remmington/Benelli/Mosberg, Negev & MP5/7.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

On 12/27/2020 at 12:41 PM, Bread said:
  • Assault rifles will do around 10 more damage per shot and will have a large accuracy buff - Most do around ~40 damage and is best for Mid-range combat, but can be used close range as well. SMGs are being tuned to shred in close-quarters and be an alternative to Shotguns.
  • LMGs will get a buff in terms of accuracy and will be more usuable
  • The FG-42 is returning to 1000RPM with a damage decrease so I'm curious as to how that'll go
  • SMGS will do a ton of damage up close but will have massive spread - Most will do ~45 damage, depending on the magsize. The time to kill is very close to a shotgun for these, only if you're in the enemies face. These will be difficult to use further than 5-10 feet out, as the spread makes them impossible to hit with.
  • The Remington, Mossberg, and M3 are going down to 10x12 to discourage overuse - It'll take 1 extra shot to kill things compared to how it is right now.
  • The weakest snipers are getting buffed
  • Pistols are receiving damage buffs
  • + Ironsight fixes for most guns that needed them
    These changes do not include the CS:GO weapons, yet.

There's gonna be a handful of weapons that have 1000 RPM but will have much lower damage and will be very difficult to hit with and control, I'm taking a risk that these will be overused and I will nerf them even more if that happens

I based my testing off of moving targets and not just people who are standing still, these are all the changes I've done over the last few months

I like it. Let's change the meta which has been the same for a year

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

On 12/20/2020 at 10:36 AM, Phillers said:

+Support, 
I think It'd be nice to have the meta not be : Awp, Remmington/Benelli/Mosberg, Negev & MP5/7.

^^^^

Edited by Dr. Pills
Weird glitch causing me to quote same person 12 times

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

On 12/20/2020 at 7:05 PM, vSquishyv said:

+Support

Right now, most of the Asssaults rifles are trash and the only usable weapons are either knives, shotguns, negev or the AWP.  Right now, I believe the only good assault rifle in use is the M4A4, and even it's decent but you would lose a fight with someone who has an  KAC PDW easily. It would be nice to see Assault rifles come back and people actually use them.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

• 3 weeks later...

Igneous/SMT has expressed concern that buffing SMGs and ARs to a much better state could backfire, so I will be producing a comprehensive video on how the weapons perform (with increased accuracy/damage/anims for ARS, massively increased damage but awful spread and accuracy with SMGS, Increased accuracy/better ADS anims for LMGs, and some reworked guns) within the next few weeks. This will be made primarily for feedback. 

Edited by Bread

lol, lmao even

• 2 weeks later...