MexicanGuy resignation(the end of the journey)

MexicanGuy

Hi guys, I think it's time to say goodbye, it was a very good time to be with you, but lately I have been somewhat inactive, both because I lost a little interest in playing gmod and also that the server is lagging me. Here are some people who made my stay at Ci amazing.

Gamma command: Keep up the great work, keep getting 50+ CI members.

Funkmasterjack: One of the first people i met, a great ci member, hope to see you in Major soon. Pelon.

Zero: An example of a CI member. keep it up.

M8VP: I don't have the words to thank you, the opportunity you gave me, it was an honor to have been at your command for a short time.

Fizzy: When enuz left the command and you took it, it was very successful on his part, you are doing an equal or better job. keep it up

Tackie: Great command member.

Jolt: One of the best people I have ever met and i hope to see you on high command. i would have liked to talk more with you. ill miss you

Hope: It can be said that if it weren't for you I would not have been in ci, you trained me and even though the test failed ..... you gave me the opportunity. A great person. Great member and in my opinion  one of the next commander / general of CI. it was an honor to have been with you.

I will continue playing in my cc of guts, heavy and infil. I hope to see you soon I will miss you.

Note: If for some reason, I didn't answer them when they spoke to me through team speak, it's not that I ignored them, it's that I really didn't understand them, so please don't take it personally. I still do not know English 100%.

• Sad 2
  • Dislike 1
  • Gaminglight Love 4

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

Sad to see you go man! You had a good run! Looking for your return someday! Pleasure working with you! :classic_sad:

Edited by NeoID

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

crying rn ='(

ima get general for you 😈 ❤️

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I will miss you Mexican 😢

Hope you enjoyed CI while you were here. You will always be a good friend in my book.

Take care man..

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

This is so sad! Hope to see you around Mexican!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Mexican, I- have no words to say because this honestly shocked there is alot of things you did and you were a great person so cheers to that.
All of CI Command and CI as a whole will miss you. 
Good luck to your future endeavors my friend. 
🤠🐎

Edited by M8VP
  • Laughing 1

37 minutes ago, [GL] A Youtube SponsorShip said:

Welp Never Really Got To Know You That Much But I will miss you 

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

You were a prodigy, I remember some of us Delta ranting why you weren't delta yet back when you were non command.
We loved you and the work you did for CI

o7 brother

didn't mention me 😞

• Sad 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||