Should I be staff?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: King

What is your steam name?: King Asra

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:179254524

Do you have any other experience with staffing?:  Yes actually. I was trial mod on the same server about three years ago [I think, I remember applying and having an interview] 

What date did you start playing on the community?: about 3 years ago, June 25th 2017

What date did you make your forums account?: June 25th 2017

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: 8 warns [From 3 years ago]

Have you donated?: No

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No

Have you read the staff guidelines. You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: PST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?: I honestly just want to help the gaminglight community as much as I can, it's brought me so much fun these past few years and I haven't contributed back, as well as the time I'm online is very early in the morning for most people, and in the process there are plenty of minges who think they can do whatever they want because the staff isn't online. I know there are certain things that can be done while not as staff, but it's just a longer process and within that time they could cause more harm to other players. As such, I still try my absolute best to help in ways that I can. In the end, I know it's mainly just about wanting to help the community grow as i've seen it in the past, I want to return the favor as many of the wonderful staff on this server have to me.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First I would calmly ask them to stop cursing, if they proceed to do it I would gag them and explain the situation to them. Once that is done, I will give them a formal warning for Mass RDM and Staff Dis, and then proceed to call over a moderator who can ban them for 5 days.

Screenshot 2020-12-17 182249.png

Edited by KingOfTheThrone

1 hour ago, 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝘇𝗲 said:

- Support

-Low forums posts

-Don't see you on much. Maybe different time zones?

-Low effort on application. It doesn't look like you spent much time on your application. 

I really don't know who you are at all 

I agree the application looks low effort

Other wise low warns and im sure and over all good person

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

16 hours ago, 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝘇𝗲 said:

- Support

-Low forums posts

-Low effort on application. It doesn't look like you spent much time on your application. 

I agree with Blaze, I would spend more time getting your name out there so people know you, Also I would work on your forums activity. Good Luck!

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

18 hours ago, 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝘇𝗲 said:

- Support

-Low forums posts

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

On 12/17/2020 at 11:04 PM, 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝘇𝗲 said:

- Support

-Low forums posts

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

+Support
-I see him on alot
-Nice guy
-Knows rules
-good luck

Edited by Xx_Tox1c Meme_xX
Accident
  • Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager